Attitudes by Renee Jewellery...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Just saw these on the website as new items... I know she's had jewellery on QVC US for a while... only 2 items on Q UK so far...

Item no:158049
Attitudes by Renee Beaded Detail Bamboo Bangle
QVC Price: £36.00
P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Attitudes-by-R...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-62-_-158049

Item no:158048
Attitudes by Renee Beaded Detail Necklace
QVC Price: £41.00
P&P: £3.95

Gold or Silver..

http://www.qvcuk.com/Attitudes-by-R...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-66-_-158048

Have to admit, not very keen on either of them.

They seem very over priced to me.
It looks as though we are going to be paying through the nose for her "name" on some not very inspiring offerings.

Exactly my thoughts. TBH most High Street shops sell this sort of stuff for a fraction of the price, and its all imported from China for a tenth of the price.

All the presenters and models are wearing them this morning .I don't mind them but they are overpriced .Notice the prices for Renees fashion are increasing.

Chuntley wore the necklace on last night`s launch and it looked as if she had a spider`s web across her chest. Mind you she was also wearing that awful tsv top which needed all the help it could get.

All the presenters and models are wearing them this morning .I don't mind them but they are overpriced .Notice the prices for Renees fashion are increasing.

I was wondering why most of the presenters and almost all the models were wearing the big necklace..I thought it was a Simon Wilson's necklace :happy:

Chuntley wore the necklace on last night`s launch and it looked as if she had a spider`s web across her chest. Mind you she was also wearing that awful tsv top which needed all the help it could get.
:mysmilie_497: I thought the same , it looked like a big spider. Might come in handy for:Laugh: Halloween :mysmilie_507:

The necklace must have been liked by most a sits sold out... i didn't like the necklace and did think they were both overpriced, in comparison the bracelet is similar to something i had from frank usher for £14

Latest posts

Back