Aubrey bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
How many more times will she mention 'The Middletons'??!

Sorry, but I think their style is very sloany and ageing for two young girls.

CHuntley is obviously obsessed with them, bless :rolleyes:

Today, I will mostly NOT be buying a handbag.

Oh god, she just mentioned it again. Think we're up to 5 now. Talk about sad!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

CHuntley is obviously obsessed with them, bless :rolleyes:

Today, I will mostly NOT be buying a handbag.

Oh god, she just mentioned it again. Think we're up to 5 now. Talk about sad!!

Yes i heard that at the start, and then again, gave up watching.
There"s only one LULU GUINNESS one LULU GUINNESS la la la for Handbags

I heard that too on the earlier show but I must admit that I quite like these bags (I'm definitely not a young girl though so is that OK?!). It's only my deep and abiding love of LG bags that has stopped me buying anything I think! Mind you, if Pippa and her attention seeking mother use this range then I think I've just gone right off them.......:puke:

Lol Barbs!! I like the bags, but her incessant references are doing my head in!! Time to switch off I think, but I want to see the bags, QActive doesn't appear to be working on this show :(

Haha!! I realised I had rewound earlier to watch the dress I bought again, that's why QActive wasn't showing. When I went live again, guess what she was talking about?!!

These are doing nothing for me today ladies, you?

Hhmm, I like them but sadly the reviews have so far proved somewhat less than favourable - not watched an actual show before now though so not caught the incessant references to the Middletons, that would put me off straightaway I have to say!

I like them because although I imagine myself wafting through town wearing something effortlessly stylish with a lovely patent LG bag perched in the crook of my arm, containing perfume, leaflets about local art exhibitions, upmarket hairdresser appointment cards & nail varnish for emergency touch ups, the truth is I would feel 10 times more natural stomping along in a green Husky jacket (probably with the odd horse hair still clinging to it) & toting a sturdy Aubrey bag containing life's 'essentials' of tissues, plaiting bands, crumpled leaflets about upcoming local horse shows, a hoof pick & some mints! :blush:

One of my addictions. I love Modalu (bought it long before it was associated with Pippa) and these bags are appealing to me too but I'm trying not to succumb.
Qactive not working so that's probably a good thing for me!

As I said earlier on, I do like the look of these but they pale into insignificance alongside LG bags in my opinion! I think I like the structured style but un-fussiness (if that's a word!) of them plus they don't scream "designer bag" (something else I like about LG bags).

Now though, if I'm honest, the Middleton connection has put me off. I don't have a problem with Kate but the rest of her family do get on my wick and I would hate to be seen as copying them!!

I like those Aubrey bags and I don't think you can really compare them to LG - the styling is completely different and they're quite a bit cheaper, too. Having said that, the only one that could tempt me would be the big stripey one and I'm not really in the market for a new bag.

Last edited:
If you do fancy any of these bags have a look on their own website......there's an 'outlet' section with lots of reductions, including the Sultan Striped Handheld style @ £87.50 which is cheaper than the No 1 Shopping Channel with such a huge buying power!!

I like those Aubrey bags and I don't think you can really compare them to LG - the styling is completely different and they're quite a bit cheaper, too. Having said that, the only one that could tempt me would be the big stripey one and I'm not really in the market for a new bag.

Yes, they are very different but it's not often I see another range of handbag that I even like so it's quite unusual for me that I'm liking these!

I like the stripey one too but, like you, not bag shopping right now.:happy:

Yes, they are very different but it's not often I see another range of handbag that I even like so it's quite unusual for me that I'm liking these!

I like the stripey one too but, like you, not bag shopping right now.:happy:

Another one not bag shopping!!!! Wooh ooh, ark at us!!! :cool:

I really liked some of the bags but I bought a LG bag in her sale so I cannot buy another bag. However I did save £297.50 on the LG one so I suppose I could use that to buy one of these!

I don't know if I really do like them that much now. I love the striped patent ones, but they would be weekend bags for me as I like 'em small! I am just packing my LG up to go back, having had another really good look and deciding I don't like it....is this the end of my handbag love affair?!! :eek:

I don't know if I really do like them that much now. I love the striped patent ones, but they would be weekend bags for me as I like 'em small! I am just packing my LG up to go back, having had another really good look and deciding I don't like it....is this the end of my handbag love affair?!! :eek:

If so i think Lulu Guinness might go out of business. But i don"t think its the end, i think

you"ve your eye on something better, and maybe dark navy :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back