Australian Bodycare: Crafted by Na TSV 19/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see that QVC are now stocking the balancing face cream now, massive fan of this product, recived a sample of it a while back and loved it

I have not tried this brand. I have bought the odd bath items with tea tree oil in them from the high street shops ages ago. You all seem so enthusiastic about it that I am tempted:thinking:

I have not tried this brand. I have bought the odd bath items with tea tree oil in them from the high street shops ages ago. You all seem so enthusiastic about it that I am tempted:thinking:

I dont rate the ABC skin wash tbh , i no many people swear by it but ive orderd serveral times and found it works no better than anything ive used on the high street

Its a really good product used by a lot of beauty professionals as it deals with the bacteria that causes odour rather than a product that masks the odour - as you can imagine something that is really important if you are up close and personal with clients. I'm a repeat purchaser and I'd recommend it. Great also for pre/post shaving/waxing, personal times of the month, sweaty teenagers .... the list is endless lol.

Really love this TSV and would LOVE to get the auto delivery but and its a big BUT, having just looked up the original order the P&P was £4.95, so over the year thats £19.80 in total and I am not paying QVC that much in P&P, no matter how good it is.

I've never tried this but i'm tempted as i'm starting to have some "tropical moments"
can someone please tell me, does the skinwash leave a strong scent of tea tree? Thank you.

I've never tried this but i'm tempted as i'm starting to have some "tropical moments"
can someone please tell me, does the skinwash leave a strong scent of tea tree? Thank you.

LEL it doesn't leave a strong scent at all. Once you rinse away it goes, your skin just feels very clean and cool! You could put whatever scents/lotions/deodorants you like on afterwards and it will be fine. It's cooling to wash with as well and very refreshing. Hope that helps! :nod:

I'm going to go for this I think, I use everything from the kit already and I really like the lotion now - found it very good for my nails...

LEL it doesn't leave a strong scent at all. Once you rinse away it goes, your skin just feels very clean and cool! You could put whatever scents/lotions/deodorants you like on afterwards and it will be fine. It's cooling to wash with as well and very refreshing. Hope that helps! :nod:

I'm going to go for this I think, I use everything from the kit already and I really like the lotion now - found it very good for my nails...

Thanks BW, that's very helpful. I didn't want to go around stinking of tea tree all day.

I think i might give it a go.

Thanks BW, that's very helpful. I didn't want to go around stinking of tea tree all day.

I think i might give it a go.
I'm sure I heard AY say that she uses the body wash and follows it with an ordinary scented shower gel. I remember thinking it was a ploy to get us to use more products but it's an option!

I'm sure I heard AY say that she uses the body wash and follows it with an ordinary scented shower gel. I remember thinking it was a ploy to get us to use more products but it's an option!

Yes i heard her say it too, but didn't believe her.

Yes i heard her say it too, but didn't believe her.

I don't know whether she does or doesn't as I've not sneaked into her bathroom when she's been showering lol, but you could do this. If you start with the fact that this deals with the bacteria that causes odour you can use it for key areas at the beginning of your shower and then later go back with something beautiful smelling that you're using all over - nice for nights out. For everyday use you wouldn't need to as the tea tree scent really doesn't linger.

ABC Beauty Shop still have their offer on - 3 x 1 ltr skinwash for £73.00 - I think P & P is £3.99, so it works out slightly cheaper than Q - I think you have to spend £75 to get free P & P. Also 3 x 1 ltr hand & body lotion £94.00.

I use it for everything including washing my hair with it, or if I use a regular shampoo I still put a pump of the skinwash in with it. The scent is fresh, but doesn't linger, I use it in the shower then use something else afterwards anyway.

Just like you Busymum I use it sometimes as shampoo, as my first wash as it's great as a cleansing wash, then follow with a decent shampoo. I always use it as my first body wash too then follow with another shower gel. I once used it as a fascial wash then followed it with an Elemis session of exfoliators and cream ect. One of the best refreshing facials I've done. Encourage my teen kids to use it too. The cream is better quality than I remembered it from when I used it years ago, as you do go through different phases and when using it again last year was bowled over with its moiturising qualities, and the oil, the jack of all trades and the best quality OMG I'm convincing myself to get the Atuo delivery here!!

Just like you Busymum I use it sometimes as shampoo, as my first wash as it's great as a cleansing wash, then follow with a decent shampoo. I always use it as my first body wash too then follow with another shower gel. I once used it as a fascial wash then followed it with an Elemis session of exfoliators and cream ect. One of the best refreshing facials I've done. Encourage my teen kids to use it too. The cream is better quality than I remembered it from when I used it years ago, as you do go through different phases and when using it again last year was bowled over with its moiturising qualities, and the oil, the jack of all trades and the best quality OMG I'm convincing myself to get the Atuo delivery here!!

I wash my face with it too, it's in all the soap dispensers, and I use a couple of pumps to clean down the basin and the shower when I've finished - better for me (respiratory illness) than using cleaning products. Also I find it keeps me "fresh" as I'm one of those people that can't use anti-perspirants, they all make me itch after a couple of hours and scratching one's armpits isn't an attractive trait! :wink:

Latest posts

Back