Australian Bodycare: Crafted by Na TSV 19/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decided to try the TSV & it arrived this a.m! It is a smell you need to get used to but I don't mind it.I was interested in the oil, I was bitten last year when abroad & had nothing to ease the bites.Hope this will repel! I have ordered the wipes thought they will be good in lieu of a shower again when travelling---not daily at home!

I know this isn't in the same league as all your recomendations, but I'm currently using Superdrugs 'Lemon & TeaTree' shower gel. It's 99p per bottle, but on offer atm, 2 for £1.59.
It's really good (but obviously I wouldn't use on the face).
Yes it contains SLS, but I'm pretty sure the ABC one does as well. It has quite a strong lemon smell, but not too sickly because of the added Tee Tree.
And it's BUAV approved. Anyway, I thinks it's well worth a punt.

http://www.superdrug.com/superdrug-lemon-and-tea-tree-shower-gel-250ml/invt/205519#readReview

Mine arrived today. I have used the skin wash before, so i know what it smells like. The tea tree
oil is new, so not sure how to incorporate this. Maybe put some in the wash, and use neat.
Not interested in the hand lotion or deodorant, but will sell them, so all in all happy :flower:

Ooh, I quite like this. I've just had a shower to warm me up and put the body lotion on afterwards. I was surprised at how creamy that was as I was expecting something more gel-like. Very clean smell, if a bit strong, but everyone says it wears off after a while, don't they???? Not sure I would use it if I was planning to wear perfume straight afterwards.

PS. OH has just appeared and hates it!

Last edited:
As far as I remember, the orange range is the retail range and the green bottles are the salon range.

Mine arrived today too. So quick! Hadn't tried the lotion before and it does smell very strong. I love the smell though, so I don't mind. Only a little bottle though - sure it looked bigger on tv! No matter though, the skin wash is what I really bought it for.

Sparklybarbs, how much would you like to sell the lotion for including postage to the uk?

I dithered about with this when it was the TSV as to whether I should buy it or not, and then missed it and was disappointed with myself. Yesterday this was still on at the TSV price and Auto Delivery, with the single option at the higher price. I've went for it at theTSV price + auto delivery on the assumption I can cancel the AD if I want to. Both options have gone today so I'm pleased I got in when I did!

Latest posts

Back