Australian Bodycare: Crafted by Na TSV 19/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RubySlippers

Registered Shopper
I've just seen this on the tv guide. Not much gets past you forum members so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Crafted by Na?

"Crafted by Nature" it says on the paper TV guide number 7. Glad to see a Tea Tree TSV again, if it contains a large body wash I may be tempted.

Jude xx

"Crafted by Nature" it says on the paper TV guide number 7. Glad to see a Tea Tree TSV again, if it contains a large body wash I may be tempted.

Jude xx

Me too Jude, I like the body wash and OH has recently tried it to see what the fuss is about and unfortunately has declared it really nice to use - it won't last long if he's using it ..........
:mysmilie_468:

Jude xx

Thanks Jude, I was looking on the website tv guide. This one could appeal to me then.

You seem to know the answer to most things Ian, I know noone else that tracks the trends/patterns that Q applies to when it will sell/apply EP etc so don't be modest lol.

Thanks for the info as usual.

Me too Jude, I like the body wash and OH has recently tried it to see what the fuss is about and unfortunately has declared it really nice to use - it won't last long if he's using it ..........
:mysmilie_468:

Another body wash convert here too. And that big salon size they do is the best value I've found on line.

The past few years I've stocked up when there's been an offer of reduced or free P&P. (founders' Day and the like). I'm down to my last litre of the body wash as DS took one to Uni with him. It's really all I'm interested in so "added value" bundles of deodorant or body lotion aren't really tempting to me.. We're ok for the bottles of neat Tea Tree oil as well. However I've just received my latest Beauty Bible tester products and it includes the ABC body scrub so I'll report back in a few days just in case it's in the TSV (smells just like the body wash but with bits in it).

Jude xx

Love the stuff, if the TSV has a litre size I'm in there like flynn. I've just started using the deodorant from the range which is wonderful and they do a rich, shea butter handcream which is also very nice indeed and smells very fresh and clean.

Love the stuff, if the TSV has a litre size I'm in there like flynn. I've just started using the deodorant from the range which is wonderful and they do a rich, shea butter handcream which is also very nice indeed and smells very fresh and clean.

I found that deodorant to be he most ineffective deodorant I have ever used in my life and I gave it a very fair trial. Totally useless for me, wouldn't recommend.

I found that deodorant to be he most ineffective deodorant I have ever used in my life and I gave it a very fair trial. Totally useless for me, wouldn't recommend.

I thought the deodorant was rubbish as well (soz BW), but I do like the body wash. Great for stinky teenagers...

Same here re the deo, got my daughter to use it as I thought it would be effective how wrong I was. LOVE my tea tea in loads of other forms tho, the body wash is the bees knees.

yep its a repeat of the super sunday TSV

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Top to Toe Collection
Top to Toe Beauty Collection from Australian Bodycare. This four-piece set features a supersized version of the top-rated Skin Wash, a full-size 100% pure tea tree oil, a roll-on deodorant plus a hand and body lotion. Each product is enriched with tea tree oil, famed for its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, so you can enjoy a cleansing and refreshing daily routine. Make Australian Bodycare a firm favourite in your beauty cabinet.

Contains:

1 x Skin Wash (1000ml) – this daily skin wash helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, excess oil and spot-causing bacteria whilst maintaining the natural balance of the skin. Can be used on the face and body; suitable for all skin types
1 x Deodorant (65ml) – helps calm and soothe the underarm after waxing or shaving. It dries quickly, leaves no white marks and helps to mask the smell of underarm odour but still allows the body to sweat
1 x Tea Tree Oil (30ml) – boasting antiseptic and antibacterial qualities, this light dry oil can be applied neat on insect bites and blemishes or can be diluted with water for use on larger areas. It’s non-stinging and remains active on the skin's surface after the smell has gone
1 x Hand and Body Lotion (150ml) – this cooling lotion can be used as after sun, an everyday body lotion or hand cream, or as an aftershave/after wax skin soother. Containing tea tree oil and glycerin with a slight hint of coconut, it will leave the skin smooth, silky and hygienically moisturised

Likely to re-order this collection?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once every 90 days for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price. If you choose this option, you’ll receive a total of four collections.

Behind the brand
Australian Bodycare only use Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil) which, out of the 110 different varieties of tea tree oil, contains a unique mix of beneficial properties for skin and hair. They produce a range of beauty products to help maintain healthy skin.

Single Option
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.201233

Auto-Delivery Option
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.203588

around £29.90 if i remember

love this body wash. very nice and clean smelling and non drying too. good for older ladies my mum is 84 and loves this

Think I will be going for the TSV! I am a convert and love the body wash - I stocked up when it was free p&p on the litre size because my OH now loves it too!! We are down to our last litre now so I'm pleased its in the TSV. Also I purchased a small body moisturiser from ebay last year and took it on hols with me. We were with some friends and we had a problem with mosquitos. I was the only one that had used my bodycream in the evening and I wasnt bitten. After that, all 4 of us were using it before bed to stop the mossies biting us and it worked a treat!
PS.The tea-tree smell in this product is nice and fresh too and doesnt linger!

Last edited:
Think I will be going for the TSV! I am a convert and love the body wash - I stocked up when it was free p&p on the litre size because my OH now loves it too!! We are down to our last litre now so I'm pleased its in the TSV. Also I purchased a small body moisturiser from ebay last year and took it on hols with me. We were with some friends and we had a problem with mosquitos. I was the only one that had used my bodycream in the evening and I wasnt bitten. After that, all 4 of us were using it before bed to stop the mossies biting us and it worked a treat!

plus its on AUTO-DELIVERY so you can do it that way

Oh dear I can see a "must have" coming, I can't do without the body wash in my bath. I don't use the body lotion or deodorant, but I like the tea tree.....

Latest posts

Back