Australian Bodycare TSV 03/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My husband and son really love the skin wash and QVC offers the best value on the web for it so I always buy it from them but the sets often include the wipes, which are a complete waste of time. I wish they would leave them out.

My husband and son really love the skin wash and QVC offers the best value on the web for it so I always buy it from them but the sets often include the wipes, which are a complete waste of time. I wish they would leave them out.
Have you looked on Amazon for skin wash.

Would rather they leave out the wipes and oil and put a third shower gel in another fragrance even if its a small trial size.

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Skinwash, Tea Tree & Wipes Collection TSV 03/02/21 (Choice of Citrus, Lavender or Original)

1 Litre Fragranced Skin Wash RRP £36 + post
500ml Original Skin Wash RRP £24 + post
1 Pack of Tea Tree Wipes RRP £5 + post
10ml Tea Tree Oil RRP £6.50 + post

Total RRP about £71.50 + post

Attachments

• ABC TSV 1.jpg
    ABC TSV 1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 142
  • ABC TSV 2.jpg
    ABC TSV 2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 114
  • ABC TSV 3.jpg
    ABC TSV 3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 105
  • ABC TSV 4.jpg
    ABC TSV 4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 105
The BA is direct and honest. Micael (sp?) looked as if he had just swallowed a frog when she said that larger busted ladies who have itching/rashes under their boobs should use the soothing/antiseptic cream. He just gawped at her, speechless.
Yes, Annette is a BA I rate very highly. I met her at one of the late lamented BBs. Very nice lady in person too.

I haven`t bought ABC skinwash for years. When it first arrived on Q I bought more or less every TSV and shared it with one of my sons but the prices have gone up and I personally found it to be a tad drying on my skin. The so called wet wipes are useless and I ended up chucking them away. Nowadays they always seem to bulk out a TSV with them, probably because they`re cheap to make. The tea tree oil is ok but not something I use a lot of and its something I usually gave to my son who adds a few drops to water and soaks his feet in it after he`s been training. Maybe I`m getting tight in my old age and no longer see the point in paying £`s for something which goes down the drain.

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £51.00

Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece collection from Australian Bodycare features the classic Skin Wash formula and Wet Wipes in your choice of fragrance, plus multi-purpose Tea Tree Oil. Help your skin to feel deeply cleansed, beautifully balanced and naturally moisturised with this essential edit.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £51, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £16.02.

Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.

All stocked up - with this collection, you'll receive two different sizes of Skin Wash , so there will be plenty to go around. Included in the set is a super-sized edition of your chosen fragrance, plus a full size version of the original Tea Tree Oil formula.

Take your pick - with three collections to choose from, which one will you go for? Will you be tempted by the original, refreshing Tea Tree, or will zesty Citrus or calming Lavender take your fancy?

Keep it coming - if you love Australian Bodycare, select our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive this collection twice more in 60 days’ time at today’s great price.

Make your choice:
Original collection contains:

• 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml)
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil (10ml) - 100% pure Tea Tree Oil can be used as an aromatherapy oil and can be applied to the skin neat or diluted with water for use on larger areas. Non-stinging. Contains tea tree extract
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin

Lavender collection contains:

• 1 x Lavender Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh, hydrated and enveloped in a lavender scent after cleansing. Infused with French lavender, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil (10ml)
  • 1 x Lavender Wet Wipes (24 pack) - infused with1% tea tree oil and French Lavender to deliver a relaxing fragrance that revitalises the senses as you use them. Designed for use at home and away for cleansing the skin, removing stubborn make-up and more

Citrus collection contains:

• 1 x Citrus Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while maintaining the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh citrus scent after cleansing. Infused with mandarin and orange peel oil, Australian lemon myrtle, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack)

How to use:
Skin Wash:

• Lather onto skin with warm water and rinse off
Wet Wipes:

• Remove wipes from pack ensuring the pack is sealed once wipes have been removed.
  • Use Wipe as necessary, then dispose
  • Do not flush
Tea Tree Oil:

• Apply with a clean cotton bud
  • For use when diluted: 1 part Tea Tree Oil to 10 parts distilled water or vegetable oil

ml for ml

1 Litre Fragranced Skin Wash RRP £36 cost £19.60
500ml Original Skin Wash RRP £24 cost £13.07
1 Pack of Tea Tree Wipes RRP £5 cost £2.72
10ml Tea Tree Oil RRP £6.50 cost £3.54

Total RRP about £71.50 (thanks SCW) cost £38.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

I like the skin wash but I could start my own wipe shop with the number of packets I've accumulated over the years that I've never opened.

As for the offer itself, it's okay - but say you go for two drops of the auto delivery to get a total of three litres of skin wash (two fragranced, one regular), that comes to £77.86 incl p&p.

Whereas you could forfeit the wipes and tea tree oil and get three litres of the skin wash (one fragranced, two regular) for £68.93 incl p&p. This is the remainder of the stock from December's Big Deal and it's currently on easy pay https://www.qvcuk.com/Australian-Bo...inwash-Collection.product.241906.html?sc=SRCH

And if you want the tea tree oil, Fragrance Direct are doing a trio of the 30ml bottles for £23.99 - there's £1.99 delivery but use the code FLASHTEN and that'll take £2.40 off the total, bringing it to £23.58 incl p&p. https://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/a...ncentrated-tea-tree-oil-set-30ml-0117259.html

By comparison, QVC are selling just two of the 30ml bottles for £30.95 incl p&p https://www.qvcuk.com/Australian-Bodycare-Tea-Tree-Oil-30ml-Duo.product.206919.html?sc=SRCH

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Skinwash, Tea Tree & Wipes Collection

QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This four-piece collection from Australian Bodycare features the classic Skin Wash formula and Wet Wipes in your choice of fragrance, plus multi-purpose Tea Tree Oil. Help your skin to feel deeply cleansed, beautifully balanced and naturally moisturised with this essential edit.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £51, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £16.02.

Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.

All stocked up - with this collection, you'll receive two different sizes of Skin Wash , so there will be plenty to go around. Included in the set is a super-sized edition of your chosen fragrance, plus a full size version of the original Tea Tree Oil formula.

Take your pick - with three collections to choose from, which one will you go for? Will you be tempted by the original, refreshing Tea Tree, or will zesty Citrus or calming Lavender take your fancy?

Keep it coming - if you love Australian Bodycare, select our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive this collection twice more in 60 days’ time at today’s great price.

Make your choice:
Original collection contains:

• 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (500ml)
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil (10ml) - 100% pure Tea Tree Oil can be used as an aromatherapy oil and can be applied to the skin neat or diluted with water for use on larger areas. Non-stinging. Contains tea tree extract
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin

Lavender collection contains:

• 1 x Lavender Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh, hydrated and enveloped in a lavender scent after cleansing. Infused with French lavender, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Lavender Wet Wipes (24 pack) - infused with1% tea tree oil and French Lavender to deliver a relaxing fragrance that revitalises the senses as you use them. Designed for use at home and away for cleansing the skin, removing stubborn make-up and more

Citrus collection contains:

• 1 x Citrus Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while maintaining the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh citrus scent after cleansing. Infused with mandarin and orange peel oil, Australian lemon myrtle, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack)

How to use:
Skin Wash:

• Lather onto skin with warm water and rinse off
Wet Wipes:

• Remove wipes from pack ensuring the pack is sealed once wipes have been removed.
  • Use Wipe as necessary, then dispose
  • Do not flush
Tea Tree Oil:

• For use when diluted: 1 part Tea Tree Oil to 10 parts distilled water or vegetable oil

Latest posts

Back