Australian Bodycare TSV 09/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been in touch with ABC and they've stated that the TSV will be 2 x 1 litre body washes in Original and Fragrance and 2 packs of wipes, it will also be on Auto Delivery,not sure on price yet xx
Thanks for finding that out Charlotte much appreciated.

Just wondering though if that’s the same repeated TSV offering, the last four or eight times Q have subjected us to. 😉🙈

Attachments

• ABC TSV 1.jpg
    ABC TSV 1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 132
Thanks for finding that out Charlotte much appreciated.

Just wondering though if that’s the same repeated TSV offering, the last four or eight times Q have subjected us to. 😉🙈
Not sure if its one they have done before. I looked back and they done one similar but with just 1 pack of wipes...honestly i really dont need the wipes but im nearly out of the body wash,so we shall see if price is worth it☺️

Not sure if its one they have done before. I looked back and they done one similar but with just 1 pack of wipes...honestly i really dont need the wipes but im nearly out of the body wash,so we shall see if price is worth it☺️
I am the same not into wipes. Totally unnecessary and bad for the environment. But on my last dregs of skinwash. Did not buy the last TSV as it had the tea tree oil and wipes and I don't want to pay for stuff I dont like/want/need! maybe I should just shop around and buy the wash in the Lavender

I am the same not into wipes. Totally unnecessary and bad for the environment. But on my last dregs of skinwash. Did not buy the last TSV as it had the tea tree oil and wipes and I don't want to pay for stuff I dont like/want/need! maybe I should just shop around and buy the wash in the Lavender
I've been trying to find a decent size for a good price, it seems £15 for 500ml is the going rate. So TSV may be worth it,probably will be between £45-£50. I know, I never use wipes, i'm now using reusable cotton pads as i hated throwing them away,best purchase i ever made.

I buy the body wash from Amazon. Have the 1ltr refills on 3 monthly auto delivery (occasionally skipping one when I get a backlog or a Q TSV).
Pay about £27-29.
Thanks for that,just had a look and i'm very tempted to do this, as it seems my first delivery would be £17.26 as it would be my first subscribe & save order,soooo worth it

I love their coconut shampoo - got some at TKMaxx at a knockdown price.

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Supersize Skinwash & Wipes Collection

QVC Price £61.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £14.32

Single

Auto-Delivery
Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Supersize Skinwash & Wipes Collection

This four-piece collection from Australian Bodycare features a super-sized Skin Wash and two packs of Wet Wipes in your choice of scent, plus an original Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash. Working to leave your skin feeling deeply cleansed, hydrated and enveloped in fresh fragrance, this collection from Australian Bodycare will be an essential addition to your daily routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare collection after today from QVCUK.com you’d pay £61, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £42.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £18.04.

Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, the non-drying Skin Wash formula will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.

Your favourite fragrance - with three scents to pick from, there's something to suit every taste. The Eucalyptus collection features Eucalyptus Peppermint Skin Wash and original Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes for a refreshing, cleansing experience. The Lavender collection features both Skin Wash and Wet Wipes in the unmistakeably herby scent, while the Citrus collection combines zesty Citrus Skin Wash with classic Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes.

Keep it coming - want to keep that cleansed feeling going? Stock up with our Auto Delivery option and receive that same collection again in 90 days' time and at today's great price.

Make your choice:
Eucalyptus collection contains:

• 1 x Eucalyptus Peppermint Skin Wash (1L) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh minty scent after cleansing. Infused with Australian eucalyptus, peppermint extracts, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 2 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack) - containing 1% tea tree oil, these wipes are ideal for use at home or away and are designed to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin

Lavender collection contains:

• 1 x Lavender Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh, hydrated and enveloped in a lavender scent after cleansing. Infused with French lavender, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while helping to maintain the natural balance of the skin, with a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling fresh and hydrated after cleansing. Infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 2 x Lavender Wet Wipes (24 pack) - infused with1% tea tree oil and French Lavender to deliver a relaxing fragrance that revitalises the senses as you use them. Designed for use at home and away for cleansing the skin, removing stubborn make-up and more

Citrus collection contains:

• 1 x Citrus Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - non-drying and formulated for everyday use on the face and body, it helps cleanse blocked pores and removes dirt, sweat and excess oil while maintaining the natural balance of the skin. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling hydrated and enveloped in a fresh citrus scent after cleansing. Infused with mandarin and orange peel oil, Australian lemon myrtle, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine. Suitable for all skin types
  • 2 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack)

How to use:
Skin Wash:

• Lather onto skin with warm water and rinse off
Wet Wipes:

• Remove wipes from pack ensuring the pack is sealed once wipes have been removed
  • Use Wipe as necessary, then dispose
  • Do not flush

ml for ml

Eucalyptus or Lavender or Citrus Skin Wash (1L) - RRP £36 - cost £21.66
Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L) - RRP £34 cost £20.45
2 x Tea Tree Oil Wet Wipes (24 pack) - RRP £3.99 each , cost £2.40 each

Total RRP £77.98 cost £46.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back