Australian Bodycare TSV 28/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m probably in the minority here but I bought some of the body wash ages ago, to see what the hype was about, but I couldn’t stand the smell so I gave the rest of the bottle away.

They`re the only wet wipes I`ve ever tried which weren`t wet. I bought a tsv ages ago which included the wipes and they were rubbish IMO. I must admit I quite like the bodywash and my youngest son when he still lived at home loved it but now he has his own place I don`t buy it anymore.

Will the not very wet, wet wipes definitely be in the tsv? I really like the tea tree body Care but the wipes are indeed terrible! there are some great tea tree products in Oz but I’ve never really seen this brand over there

Let's hope not, I wouldn't mind the bars of soap instead, there must be just as good products out there that are cheaper, I seem to convince myself the ABC tsvs are good value as the bottles are so big and last me ages, but unless I really like all the stuff in this tsv I wont bother buying

I really rate the ABC products and I do treat myself to them from time to time, but I find all of these just as good to be honest:-

And speaking of the wipes, I really don't think these can be beaten...

Faith In Nature also do a tea tree bodywash. I like Faith In Nature products but I haven`t used their tea tree range so I don`t know what its like but I do love their jojoba shampoo and their coconut body wash.
Another brand I have tried in their tea tree range is Jason Naturals. Their bodywashes are big sizes and good value for money. I must admit I found their tea tree bodywash had a more earthy smell than the ABC one but I really like their rosewater bodywash and their lavender bodywash.

Faith In Nature also do a tea tree bodywash. I like Faith In Nature products but I haven`t used their tea tree range so I don`t know what its like but I do love their jojoba shampoo and their coconut body wash.
Another brand I have tried in their tea tree range is Jason Naturals. Their bodywashes are big sizes and good value for money. I must admit I found their tea tree bodywash had a more earthy smell than the ABC one but I really like their rosewater bodywash and their lavender bodywash.

I’ve used both of these V and they’re great, both on price and ethics. Let’s be honest though you don’t need to pay £40 for body wash that goes straight down the plug hole after a few minute, so long as the price is good, smells nice, great ethics and leaves you clean, what more could you ask for.

Australian Bodycare 3 Piece Supersize Skinwash & Wipes Collection TSV 28/06/20

Citrus
Eucalyptus
Lavender

This three-piece collection from Australian Bodycare features your choice of scented, supersize Skin Wash, plus supersize Original Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash and a pack of Tea Tree Oil Wipes. Cleanse and refresh your skin with the help of this bumper Australian Bodycare set.

All collections contain:

1 x Original Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L)
1 x Tea Tree Oil Wipes (24pc)

Choose your scent:

1 x French Lavender Skin Wash (1L)

Or:

1 x Citrus Skin Wash (1L)

Or:

1 x Peppermint Eucalyptus Skin Wash (1L)

Attachments

• ABC TSV 1.jpg
    ABC TSV 1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 180
Mom has started to do the shopping now. Wish she wouldn't - too old & health conditions. She dons mask & gloves & does as mentioned above. I did laugh when she said that Dad just didn't get it/forgot/needs a wee/ & so comes to the store, but 'he has to be shut in the car'!

Australian Bodycare 3 Piece Supersize Skinwash & Wipes Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.40
P&P £3.95

This three-piece collection from Australian Bodycare features a pack of tea tree oil-infused Wet Wipes, plus two super-sized Skin Washes, the first in the best-selling Original fragrance, the second in your choice of Citrus, Lavender or Eucalyptus Peppermint, each infused with 2% tea tree oil that works to cleanse the skin of grime and excess oil.. Revitalise your senses, stimulate your skin and enjoy a refreshed feeling every single day with this fantastic Australian Bodycare trio.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Australian Bodycare three-piece Supersize Skinwash and Wipes collection after today from QVCUK.com you’d pay £58, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41, plus P&P, you’re saving £17.

Super-sized Skin Washes - designed for everyday use, these must-have body washes help to cleanse your skin as well as remove dirt, sweat and excess oil to leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed and invigorated. Featuring a handy lockable pump, these Skin Washes are suitable for any age group and skin type, and with two super-sized litres to go round, there's plenty for the whole family to share.

A trio of fragrances - each skin wash boasts a base of invigorating tea tree oil fragrance, the Lavender Skin Wash also delivers a relaxing fragrance to help soothe the senses. The Eucalyptus Peppermint Skin Wash boasts a minty, uplifting aroma that helps to relax tired muscles and stimulate the body, ready for the day ahead, while the Citrus Skin Wash is infused with citrus fruit oil, offering a fresh and zesty fragrance.

Convenient cleansing - containing 1% tea tree oil, these soft, strong wipes in Original or Lavender can be used to cleanse the face, body and hands without over-drying your skin. Suitable for use on-the-go by the entire family, these convenient wipes are perfect for the car, on holiday, at work or at home.

Tea tree oil benefits - harnessing the soothing properties of tea tree oil, these non-drying Skin Washes will help to look after your skin as you cleanse, leaving your complexion feeling hydrated, fresh and clean.

Stock up on skincare - choose our Auto Delivery option and get the same trio again in 90 days time at today's fantastic price. Please note the Original Skin Wash bottle will be in the new design when your Auto Delivery arrives.

• Non-drying
  • PH balanced
  • Suitable for all the family

Contains a choice of:
Citrus Trio:

• 1 x Tea Tree Skinwash (1L; supersize) - infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine
  • 1 x Skinwash Citrus (1L; supersize) - infused with mandarin and orange peel oil, Australian lemon myrtle, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine
  • 1 x Wet Wipes Original - can be used for everything from cleansing the skin to removing stubborn make-up

Lavender trio:

• 1 x Tea Tree Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine
  • 1 x Skinwash Lavender (1L; supersize) - infused with French lavender, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine
  • 1 x Wet Wipes Lavender - infused with French Lavender to deliver a relaxing fragrance to rejuvenate the senses as you use them for cleansing the skin, removing stubborn make-up and more

Eucalyptus Peppermint Trio:

• 1 x Tea Tree Skinwash (1L; supersize) - infused with 2% tea tree oil and glycerine
  • 1 x Skinwash Eucalyptus (1L; supersize) - infused with Australian eucalyptus, peppermint extracts, 2% tea tree oil and glycerine
  • 1 x Wet Wipes Original - can be used for everything from cleansing the skin to removing stubborn make-up

How to use:
Skin Wash:

• For daily use on the whole body
  • Apply to wet skin and rinse off with water

Wipes:

• Remove wipes from pack ensuring the pack is sealed once wipes have been removed
  • Use wipe as necessary on hands, face or body, then dispose - do not flush

This isn’t “special value” when a few weeks ago they had three one litres for £60, now conveniently gone up to £70, seems throw in a three quid pack of wipes and then it’s “value”
I think you have talked me out of this Shopper, thank you 😉 i was a bit disappointed with the price tbh and thought whilst I like the product do I really want to spend over £40 on something that goes down the plughole and useless wipes? No, not really

I think you have talked me out of this Shopper, thank you 😉 i was a bit disappointed with the price tbh and thought whilst I like the product do I really want to spend over £40 on something that goes down the plughole and useless wipes? No, not really

Aw sorry Letz, it’s true though isnt it, they always work out at about £20 each, Jilly keeps directing people to the £34 single bottle but not mentioning the three for £70 (was £60 a few weeks back) working out about £23 a bottle even with the higher price tag so no, no special value here. I remember when an ABC TSV was about £40 for three litres and it wasn’t that long ago. You’re right about money going down the plug hole too, I understand why you’re not getting it and don’t blame you but if you love it treat yourself, we’re only here once hey. ❤ xx

Latest posts

Back