Autodelivery vs Subscribe & Save

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
I just ordered some Senseo pods from Amazon and signed up to their new Subscribe & Save program. Basically its delivery every month (at my choosing, you can choose any period) and I pay 10% less for my orders than the usual price for a one-off purchase. QVC might need to think about upping their game a bit when offering auto delivery given that Amazon are actually offering a discount if you opt for their own version and of course FREE super saver delivery as standard. I've never used the auto-delivery option with QVC, as there's rarely been any incentive to do so (unless I wanted the same skincare set every 60 days, which I don't). Its quite interesting what Amazon is offering with Subscribe & Save.

I tried Subscribe and save some time ago, but stopped as they upped the price of the item without telling me, so the 2nd delivery was not going to be a bargain at all. I've never used auto delivery, but at least the price remains fixed.

I tried Subscribe and save some time ago, but stopped as they upped the price of the item without telling me, so the 2nd delivery was not going to be a bargain at all. I've never used auto delivery, but at least the price remains fixed.

Thanks for letting me know - I will keep an eye on the price

That was the sneaky thing - they didn't let me know - I was lucky in that the delivery of stock to them was delayed, so they sent me an email saying it was late, I checked it and found it had gone up drastically in price, so cancelled. It was a pity, as the original price was good and I got the extra saving. They didn't claw back the extra saving , so it still makes sense to use subscribe and save so long as you are willing to remember to check the price just before 2nd and subsequent deliveries.

I signed up with Amazon for the Trind Nail Balsam. I had to change the next delivery until August as I am no where near finishing the one I bought two months ago.

They do say if the makers put the price they have to, but you will still save 10% off the normal price.

I signed up with Amazon for the Trind Nail Balsam. I had to change the next delivery until August as I am no where near finishing the one I bought two months ago.

They do say if the makers put the price they have to, but you will still save 10% off the normal price.

are you getting good results with Trind, Donna?

I have been getting my sonicare brushes for a whilie on subscribe and save, you can also alter your delivery times.

I love the Trind, I now have to file my nails down they are so strong. I have dehydrated nails(I was told this at Nails Inc and did see their reasoning), strengtheners do work for me but then my nails used to break off. That was because they dried them out too much, even using the oils on top. So switched to just the balsam and bingo!!!!! Their nail strengthener is also amazing, as I got it in a kit and tried for a short period.

I use Subscribe and Save for a few regularly used items from Amazon and they have always emailed me when a price goes up so that I can cancel before delivery if I need to.

I love the Trind, I now have to file my nails down they are so strong. I have dehydrated nails(I was told this at Nails Inc and did see their reasoning), strengtheners do work for me but then my nails used to break off. That was because they dried them out too much, even using the oils on top. So switched to just the balsam and bingo!!!!! Their nail strengthener is also amazing, as I got it in a kit and tried for a short period.

Ooooo! Thanks for the recommendation. I have the same problem with nails so will give the Trind balsam a go them.

Latest posts

Back