Awaken silver

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sausage

Registered Shopper
Hi anyone else love this range?
I missed the 10am OTO and am really really miffed!
Anyone have any insider info on the 10pm OTO?:bandit:
SCW i'm looking at you!

LOVE Awaken! I bought a lemon flower ring set a while ago and the pea pod earrings a few weeks ago and have now bought the matching necklace. Almost every item I could happily wear! Very boutiquey and very well made!

Couldn't wait !
Have ordered a baynan tree ring a butterfly/flower/dragonfly ring and a single flower ring!!(and am on waitlist for the lemon flower stackers!)
Really lovely can't wait to get them!
Am still miffed i missed the ivy leaf bracelet - can't even get on waitlist!! am going to phone later to see if some silly customer hasn't checked theirs out - fingers crossed !!

I love the range too. So pretty and girly! Could only watch a few seconds this morning as couldnt abide to watch Jill ruin it for me so i also missed the OTO!

Have the jasmine ring & pendant and 3 of the band rings which i stack. Currently have my eye on the feather ring & pendant although the reviews indicate the back of the ring isnt joined which im not keen on!

thanks SCW!
I had actually managed to buy that without realising it was a OTO!
this is a bad sign! need to look before i buy a bit more i think

Couldn't wait !
Have ordered a baynan tree ring a butterfly/flower/dragonfly ring and a single flower ring!!(and am on waitlist for the lemon flower stackers!)
Really lovely can't wait to get them!
Am still miffed i missed the ivy leaf bracelet - can't even get on waitlist!! am going to phone later to see if some silly customer hasn't checked theirs out - fingers crossed !!

You should deffo keep checking, one might come back into stock before midnight, when I've been really tenacious about getting something which has technically "sold out", usually I can get one.

I ordered the small leaf earring from this range, they look lovely and apparently the silver is not tinney, which is what I feared.

Oh poo,
just tried again and no waitlist still, that was my last try as i do have a life too!
Is this range made by QVC? i had a search earlier and couldn't find any where else that stocks it so, i assume it is, it's maddening when you want something and you can't have it!!!But, then i'm a spoilt brat!

I quite liked the sycamore "helicopter" pendant but because the surface is smooth rather than veined like the real thing, I convinced myself it looks like a pair of socks and didn't order (sorry if that spoils your purchase :doh:)

Jude xx

I have the rose leaf earrings from this range and I love them. Sit so well in the ear - sort of not a stud and not a dangle.

Love so much of this range and will certainly buy more at some point.

Rather liked the peapod necklace tonight (with the green beads) but wasn't sure if it was just a little too odd, even for me!

Rather liked the peapod necklace tonight (with the green beads) but wasn't sure if it was just a little too odd, even for me!

I know what you mean about the pod. I liked it but don't thinkI'd wear it. I think the peas would have looked better in silver rather than gemstone.
Thought the strawberry was weird too!

I bought the gorgeous feather earrings and necklace to match. Anyone already got these?

I have the rose leaf earrings from this range and I love them. Sit so well in the ear - sort of not a stud and not a dangle.

Love so much of this range and will certainly buy more at some point.

Not odd at all. I'd describe them as understated quirkiness, as they are unusual but not chunky and cheap looking. "Go for them " - you won't find them on the dreaded high street.

I know what you mean about the pod. I liked it but don't thinkI'd wear it. I think the peas would have looked better in silver rather than gemstone.
Thought the strawberry was weird too!

I bought the gorgeous feather earrings and necklace to match. Anyone already got these?

I have the pea pod earrings and I hate novelty jewellery. They are just quirky and you really have to look at them to see what they are supposed to be.

Hi
well i recieved my awaken feather wrap ring today and it's lush!!
i ordered a size Q although i'm usually a N and i'm really glad i did because it only just fits, i had read on here the sizes come up a bit small.
Anyone else got theirs? i still have more to come too!

My 3 (!) selections came yesterday. The peapod necklace is lovely although the cord on mine measured less than 42cm (listing stated 45cm) so I will wear it on something longer (hate anything remotely restrictive around my neck). The leaf bracelet (the one with various leaves) is lovely and makes a delicate tinkling sound when you move (like raindrops hitting the ground) and the rose leaf earrings are just gorgeous!

My rose leaf earrings came yesterday,they're quite special. Good weight to them too.

Hi
well i recieved my awaken feather wrap ring today and it's lush!!
i ordered a size Q although i'm usually a N and i'm really glad i did because it only just fits, i had read on here the sizes come up a bit small.
Anyone else got theirs? i still have more to come too!

Sausage, whats the bakc of the ring like? Is it actually joined or wrapped over?

Latest posts

Back