Awful ad with the drums

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish QVC would stop running the ad with all the drumming - it's really iritating and gets on my blooming nerves!! i have to turn the tv down when it comes on
It is annoying, but why it annoys me isn't the volume, it is the self-important smugness it conveys to me that gets my goat.
Q are not doing anything special, or a ove and beyond, but they try to convince us otherwise. Nope, not falling for that...next!

Yes, my mute button is used a lot these days, and on normal tv ads. They seem to think the louder they are, the more it encourages us to buy......er no it doesn't.

Q need to stop these repetitive ads, they are on far too often, and are irritating to say the least.

I hate that Q ad with the yummy mummy types running on the treadmill and smirking at each other in their designer gym clothes and trainers, their perfect skin and hair and their total togetherness. Pish. No one's life is like that. Most of us are out at work/caring for parents or children/trying to find a job or just trying to keep afloat. Who do they think we are??

CC

Certainly nobody lives like that who watch QVC !! BUT where I live there is an abundance of chelsea tractors and SUV's all spaced out in the local gym car park (because their drivers cant manage to drive them into tight car spaces 🤭 ), and the lithe and nubile yummy mummies with their swishy pony tails in their clingy gym wear all skip off to their 'sessions'. Makes yer sick :unsure:

They have been the odd Christmas advert which has tried to reflect the normal family festive meal BTBH they are a bit dreary looking so either the ad agency bods have us pegged as wannabes or we have been brain washed over the years to believe every other family is a Stepford family eating at a table worthy of the Ritz.

Latest posts

Back