Axel Ruth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Asam have put out a statement that Axel from Flora Mare has passed, I don’t know the full circumstances but it was very sad to read 😞
So sorry to hear this. He seemed to be a nice man. His presentations were always interesting and so, I bought some of his products, which had a glorious smell.

Oh gosh shocked by this - just googled and he was only 43 years old, bless him :( (Same age)

Tried to read a couple of the news flashes but using my GCSE German, there were no more details as to the circumstances.

RIP

Asam have put out a statement that Axel from Flora Mare has passed, I don’t know the full circumstances but it was very sad to read 😞
Oh no. This is my first post on here (have been lurking for a while) but felt I needed to say how very sad this is. He seemed such a lovely fella. I had him as a Facebook ‘friend’ and he would send a Happy Birthday message each year. 😢😢

He had such a soothing voice and was always pleasant and professional. Very sad. It brought back memories of Stefano from Magniflex who also died suddenly and fairly recently. Another lovely man sadly gone.
Very shocking and so so sad for both families. Hope they are at peace.

Oh no. This is my first post on here (have been lurking for a while) but felt I needed to say how very sad this is. He seemed such a lovely fella. I had him as a Facebook ‘friend’ and he would send a Happy Birthday message each year. 😢😢
Sorry your first post is on such a sad topic, but welcome to the forum Myamoo.

He had such a soothing voice and was always pleasant and professional. Very sad. It brought back memories of Stefano from Magniflex who also died suddenly and fairly recently. Another lovely man sadly gone.
Horrible when people die young. They and their loved ones must be in total shock. I think anyone who enjoyed Axel's presentations was left with an impression of a nice, knowledgeable and professional person who would be a pleasure to meet in real life. Gone too soon. My condolences to his family and friends.

Oh no - I have just read this news. I am a frequent browser and an infrequent poster, but wanted to add my sadness to hear about Axel. He was a pleasure to listen to with his soft calm voice explaining the products. So young to have gone.

Latest posts

Back