AY on TSV at midnight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
I just wanted to say that having been very disappointed at the way AY has been looking hair wise recently how nice I thoughty she looked at midnight. It looked to me as if she has had it recut as it was looking very straggly & uneven & it was much better IMO. Looked in good condition as well. In fact I thought she looked quite good.

I thought so too, hair was nicely done and her outfit suited her. She still looked tired out - but much better than of late and seemed a bit brighter too. Hair did look as though it was in better condition and had had a lovely blowdry.

I think she said she'd used Hairfix and I get great results from it too. I don't rate the stages 2 & 3 as any better than any other shampoo and conditioner so now I just buy the stage 1 "Release" and use it once a week before my usual S & C; it definitely removes build up and improves the look of my colour.

Jude xx

In fact I thought she looked quite good.

Which is the very least that should be expected from a 'resident beauty expert'

As has been said previously the SAs at the beauty counters in store wouldnt be allowed to go into work in the state AY does for Television appearances

I just wanted to say that having been very disappointed at the way AY has been looking hair wise recently how nice I thoughty she looked at midnight. It looked to me as if she has had it recut as it was looking very straggly & uneven & it was much better IMO. Looked in good condition as well. In fact I thought she looked quite good.

Didn't see her but good to know :up:

My immediate thought when she was on at midnight was how very much she looked liked Lulu.

:flower:

If AY sees this I wonder if the comment would go down like a ticking time bomb?:angry:

LOL! I meant in the style of clothes and her hair not in a facial/ageing type of way. I'ts the sort of outfit Lulu would wear.

Honest! :angel:

LOL! I meant in the style of clothes and her hair not in a facial/ageing type of way. I'ts the sort of outfit Lulu would wear.

Honest! :angel:

Well she has the voice already - WWWWEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL, you make me wanna shout - so the clothes had to follow.:mysmilie_500::mysmilie_500::mysmilie_500:

Latest posts

Back