B Makowsky & Kathy van Zeeland

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought 1 KvZ bag, white, quilted, barrel style about 12 years ago.I loved it and it has escaped the charity shop clear out, but never sees the light of day now.It has memories of my last working days so that is its only saving grace.

Yes I got one from Tie Rack as well Turandot. Black with a lovely patterned inside and a lot cheaper than on QVC.
I had a KVZ bag I got in Tie Rack on Liverpool Street Station. It was bright shiny coral. Plastic I think. Those were the days.

I remember seeing Moria C in my local Debenhams years back. She was demoing the purse/wallet that you turned one way and it had space for notes then flip and open the other with space for cards etc.

I remember seeing Moria C in my local Debenhams years back. She was demoing the purse/wallet that you turned one way and it had space for notes then flip and open the other with space for cards etc.
Her daughter primrose seems to have taken over the company now. Its scarflace by primrose C now and no mention of moira anywhere!
I would love to know what happened there. Did the daughters push the mother out? I'm sure moira didn't slink into the background of her own volition

Her daughter primrose seems to have taken over the company now. Its scarflace by primrose C now and no mention of moira anywhere!
I would love to know what happened there. Did the daughters push the mother out? I'm sure moira didn't slink into the background of her own volition
I thought I read they went bust some years back.

Thats a long time ago ! I'm sure they've both appeared on IW at least a couple of years ago.

Blimey, according to company house, Moira Cluton was born in 1960 - I thought she was a lot older than 60 !!!

Thats a long time ago ! I'm sure they've both appeared on IW at least a couple of years ago.

Blimey, according to company house, Moira Cluton was born in 1960 - I thought she was a lot older than 60 !!!
I am not totally surprised I seem to remember her age being discussed in the past, and that she was a lot younger than she appeared to be.

Latest posts

Back