Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ratbag

Registered Shopper
40: The Anniversary Book

Wow! What a fantastic day on
QVC yesterday!

Thank you for making our TSV an
amazing sell out!

As promised, we are giving you an exclusive pre sale for our new book, 40.

40 is a visual feast featuring over 200 full page photographs, which follows on from Rough Diamonds in 1989.

The book is £48 (plus £5 p and p), with £10 from each sale being donated directly to
Breast Cancer Care.

We also have the Special Edition
featuring the Fabulous Jewelled Cover.
Priced at £500, we will be
donating £100 from each sale to
Breast Cancer Care.

As a Special Bonus for our Club members, Simon will personally dedicate
and sign your copy of the book.

To pre order simpy log onto our website at
www.butlerandwilson.co.uk
and type BOOK into the search box.

Alternatively, you can click this link.

To have the book dedicated simply type the name you would like it dedicated to in the Delivery Instructions section.

The books will be sent out as soon as we receive them in store.

Simon will also be doing a book signing on Saturday the
4th July in our South Molton Street store.
Books will be available for purchase on the day,
and Simon will be on hand to sign them for you.
Stay tuned for further details.

Can I just take the chance to thank you for donating so generously to Breast Cancer Care...? Unfortunatly I was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer this time last year... And I now spend alot of my time on the Breast Cancer Care website / forum... Just wanted to say thank you to you and QVC and all the customers from me and my friends on there...

I got my copy last week. Although I've only had the time to have a quick flick though, I must say it is a lovely book and beautifully photographed (inc. a lovely pic of Ally). It was so nice of Simon to do a personal dedication too. I'm going to have lots of fun spotting seeing if I can spot any of my own pieces in it. Very pleased about the Breast Cancer Care donation too.

Im really debating this one, its so beautiful

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I got my copy last week. Although I've only had the time to have a quick flick though, I must say it is a lovely book and beautifully photographed (inc. a lovely pic of Ally). It was so nice of Simon to do a personal dedication too. I'm going to have lots of fun spotting seeing if I can spot any of my own pieces in it. Very pleased about the Breast Cancer Care donation too.

i am really sitting on the fence about this one and i would very much appreciate your help LionLady, please. what is the content of the book like? does it have many pictures of jewellery, information, chronologies, etc., or is it focused on the man himself, interviews and so on...
many thanks, ws xxxx

i am really sitting on the fence about this one and i would very much appreciate your help LionLady, please. what is the content of the book like? does it have many pictures of jewellery, information, chronologies, etc., or is it focused on the man himself, interviews and so on...
many thanks, ws xxxx

It is very focussed on the jewellery. Mainly full page pictures of the pieces - some are individual items and some are of group/themes. The sections have a one page introduction about the pieces (ideas, inspirations etc.). At the rear there is a brief one page timeline.

I couldn't run to the jewelled version but am more than happy with the "regular" one.

Latest posts

Back