B&W

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was in the B&W shop in South Moulton Street the other weekend. It was really quiet so I was able to have a good nosey. Some of the stuff in there is really stunning, but it is quite pricey and extravagant. I did try on some of his tiaras (just out of curiosity, me & the Count have been married for years), and they are properly fabulous.

If you ignored the chicks and pandas and all that shyte, and if you had a bit of spare spendies, I think you'd definitely find something in his shop to treat yourself to. I have yet to buy any of his stuff, it's not the sort of thing you wear to playgroup on a Tuesday, is it?

Oh, I liked Simon and Claire together this morning, they were nice and silly with none of the bytchy undertone you feel when he's on with Julia.

Cheers, CountessK. x

As someone who's spent every Tuesday morning - and Wednesday and Thursday mornings - for the last three years at various playgroups, I say, get out your bling my dear! And little ones love all those primary colours and bizarre looking animals! In fact, trying to work out which deformed creature is which could be argued to be educational for pre-schoolers :giggle:

I always though B&W to be the height of tacky, but then (as I posted on here earlier in the year) I went into the shop and a strange thing happened - I started looking at the crystals and think how amazing the colours were, and then I found a bracelet I actually and literally liked, Art Deco in style, naturally. I restrained from purchasing when my quite alternative-dressing younger sister replied to a panicky text I sent from the shop (I wondered if I was having some kind of breakdown) with an order to come out with my hands up, the Met had the place surrounded etc . Then just for a giggle she bought me the Routemaster brooch for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I'm planning to take my revenge by buying her some Eeek earrings - probably three carat pink Princess cuts - for Christmas, and I'm going to insist she wears them throughout the festive period :grin: :cool:

I enjoyed the show yesterday morning (11am-1pm) with Simon and Claire like the CountessK said it was a cheery show with no bitchiness. I was shocked though when Claire said that last Christmas she asked Dan(Hubbie) to buy her the yellow chick necklace!! - QVC were out of stock so he phoned the shop to find that there were two sizes so he bought the smaller one - Claire was disappointed as she had wanted the larger one!! - to me this necklace was a cheapy kids thing and i was surprised that Claire was so enthusiastic about it? Each to there own though. I have a few B&W pieces and i adore them but of late some of the items on QVC are very "comic character" and at times very cheap looking. I suppose that Simon makes items "just for QVC" meaning he would die before they went on sale in his shops - the same applies to Kelly Hoppen too.

I enjoyed the show yesterday morning (11am-1pm) with Simon and Claire like the CountessK said it was a cheery show with no bitchiness. I was shocked though when Claire said that last Christmas she asked Dan(Hubbie) to buy her the yellow chick necklace!! - QVC were out of stock so he phoned the shop to find that there were two sizes so he bought the smaller one - Claire was disappointed as she had wanted the larger one!! - to me this necklace was a cheapy kids thing and i was surprised that Claire was so enthusiastic about it? Each to there own though. I have a few B&W pieces and i adore them but of late some of the items on QVC are very "comic character" and at times very cheap looking. I suppose that Simon makes items "just for QVC" meaning he would die before they went on sale in his shops - the same applies to Kelly Hoppen too.

Why ? :smirk:

:wait: This is the woman who also said she'd ordered a chandelier for her kitchen, prior to the builders taking the roof down.

Also at times pleads on air for someone to come forward with a gypsy caravan, they no longer require.

:giggle:

I have a few odd pieces of B&W that I got years back. Some very pretty ear rings as well. His stuff was better then I think. Some of his offerings now are ****** awful, would be best falling out of a Christmas Cracker. Good for panto season:grin:

I often sit thinking who the hell buys some of this stuff ? And it sells out so fast. Is there thousands in stock ? Surely not.

I have yet to see anyone wearing B&W when I'm out & about. I have seen Kim n Co on ladies & Indigo Moon & think '' Aha know where that came from love ''.

Last edited:
OMG!! Bags i had forgotten the "chandelier in the kitchen remark" and i cant believe(but do) the "gypsy caravan" remark - i didnt catch the show she made it in. I take it back it is very obvious why Claire wanted the large duck pendant!!:doh: Thanks for the laugh:sun:

What about her dancing around the kitchen in her wedding dress with it collecting dog hair as she went.
Also the tale about her being dressed as a mermaid with her long hair pieces postioned correctly. :cheeky:

Did you catch what her hubby Dan dressed as by any chance ? :thinking:

Last edited:
What about her dancing around the kitchen in her wedding dress with it collecting dog hair as she went.
Also the tale about her being dressed as a mermaid with her long hair pieces postioned correctly. :cheeky:

Did you catch what her hubby Dan dressed as by any chance ? :thinking:

Didn't she have a leapard print wedding cake??? Mind you, I need talk, I got married in a gold and brown silk, tiger print silk dress. Not as bad as it sounds, really.

Latest posts

Back