Back Magic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadette

Registered Shopper
Has anyone bought one of these? Is it as good as the reviews say?

Ive read some of the reviews and Im tempted to go for this and as its to help relieve my back of pain maybe the F.A.R.T.S wont track me down

Really be interested in an honest opinion

Has anyone bought one of these? Is it as good as the reviews say?

Ive read some of the reviews and Im tempted to go for this and as its to help relieve my back of pain maybe the F.A.R.T.S wont track me down

Really be interested in an honest opinion

I thought it said Black magic as love balck magic chocolates so yes buy those yum!

Back magic - well I have one and I rate it. i can lay on mine for half a hour, remember though you have to get up very slowly or you go dizzy well I did anyway. roll over then get up. I put a cushion under my head it really strengthens your back I love it!

I dont have back magic but i have a similar cruder more basic thing recommended by a physiotherapist (a wooden block like the ones they use in pilates) and i honestly rate it as well!

You could save some pennies and improvise (a log wrapped in a towel or a joiners off cut) just to try the exercise out but like everything, it's only good if you do actually use it!

:star::star::star:I bought one as I often have a niggly back ache and find it really good. I am very bad and don't use it every day as I should but just use it for a few day whenever I get backache and find it still works well.

i bought it for my hubby, Toadette, who has a back pain history and he ended up in hospital. applying pressure onto the spine is a dangerous thing in the absence of knowledge.

i bought it for my hubby, Toadette, who has a back pain history and he ended up in hospital. applying pressure onto the spine is a dangerous thing in the absence of knowledge.

Oh dear Ws I think I remember you posting soemthing on the forum about that. Sorry to hear that happened to your poor hubby. I dont have any back issues so i guess I was okay. :flower:

Ive been going to a chiropractor since June this year and ive found he has helped my back but it needs strengthening. Im in agony at the mo and all because i was lifting the shopping from the car into the house.

I thought this would be good to stretch and strengthen my back, I feel older than my years because of it and i cant keep depending on other people to do this for me

Ive been going to a chiropractor since June this year and ive found he has helped my back but it needs strengthening. Im in agony at the mo and all because i was lifting the shopping from the car into the house.

I thought this would be good to stretch and strengthen my back, I feel older than my years because of it and i cant keep depending on other people to do this for me

hubby has been going to the osteopath since the 'incident'. he treats him whilst there, but hubby was also given a short exercise regime to strenghten his back. he needs to do this every single day, otherwise there is relapse and he is in pain.

the muscles that are responsible for a strong back are the ones at the front part of our pelvis!!

you definitely need to exercise T in order to strengthen your back. would you be able to discuss a regime with your practitioner? you could also talk to them about the BM and see what advice they give.

Thanks WS, I think you are right and I should talk to him before i buy one just to make sure it wont do any damage.

I feel for your hubby, its so blooming exhausting, its a strange burning pain i get....horrible

i have this pulled a muscle in my shoulder, had to have phisio on it so have not used it since.

My daughter goes to physio for her back probs . One day when she was in great pain I persuaded her to lie on my back magic something she had resisted doing every time I mentioned it previously but this day she was hurting so much . A minor miracle took place and according to her it clicked and the pain disappeared . So now she has the back magic . I haven't seen it in months . She uses it for about 5 to 10 mins a day and has had great relief from it . But everyone is different . :flower: Good Luck . It is an awful pain . :tongue2:

DH and I are currently on holiday in Tokyo, and the first thing that emerged from DH's case was...the Back Magic! This is a man who is skeptical about gadgets, which tells you something.

He's had low back problems for years - had chiro, osteo, physio, strong painkillers. I got him the Back Magic after reading all the rave reviews, and it was an instant success. He uses it for 5 mins morning and evening, and if he's had to stand for a while. Sometimes, he says, he knows that his back is not going to relax enough after two minutes, so he stops and comes back later when his back is more receptive. He also says you have to be careful getting off it; he uses his arns and legs to lever himself round and roll off without using his back muscles.

Probably my greatest QVC success!

Latest posts

Back