Back to You Beauty - no more!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Can anyone confirm that BTY Beauty is no longer coming back to QVC? Usually starts after Christmas and was successful in its first year!

I still see BTY on some posts so bit confused what's going on!

A bit curious why it's stopped - does anyone know anything? :mysmilie_7:

Isn't Back to You Debbie Flints " property " ? Some controversy about the Facebook group. I never watch it so don't know if it will be back but its no loss.

Well she DF said that it was finished on QVC. QVC rightly got sick of the favouritism shown to the Facebook group by same name and run by DF best mate Sharon(the same best mate that DF won the auction at BCC for tea with Joan Collins. Even though as an employee she was banned from bidding. Hence the auction and all money lost to BCC. Perhaps another reason BCC is no long live on QVC but items up on the website to sell). Kept stating there was no affiliation any longer between QVC and DF's group. Well more likely the complaining from normal customers about the live shout outs to members. They had to do something as the facebook page was turning into a war zone.

Sharon by the way will have her solicitors reading and watching(she mentions this one quite a bit), so be careful as she dislikes criticism of any sort especially if true.

A private facebook group which banned members for even breathing any hint of a complaint, my order is damaged didn't turn up even. The special ones going to QVC studios on a regular basis getting freebies. When the group was open you could see nearly week members photos up at QVC studios.

Well she DF said that it was finished on QVC. QVC rightly got sick of the favouritism shown to the Facebook group by same name and run by DF best mate Sharon(the same best mate that DF won the auction at BCC for tea with Joan Collins. Even though as an employee she was banned from bidding. Hence the auction and all money lost to BCC. Perhaps another reason BCC is no long live on QVC but items up on the website to sell). Kept stating there was no affiliation any longer between QVC and DF's group. Well more likely the complaining from normal customers about the live shout outs to members. They had to do something as the facebook page was turning into a war zone.

Sharon by the way will have her solicitors reading and watching(she mentions this one quite a bit), so be careful as she dislikes criticism of any sort especially if true.

A private facebook group which banned members for even breathing any hint of a complaint, my order is damaged didn't turn up even. The special ones going to QVC studios on a regular basis getting freebies. When the group was open you could see nearly week members photos up at QVC studios.

On the "sleb" ladder, she's a thousand steps below DF, and DF is a thousand steps below a Z lister, so I wonder what her "solicitor" would say once he composes him/herself after laughing hysterically. I think it'll be get over yourself and your delusions of grandeur. :mysmilie_17:

I've noticed favouritism shown and disharmony previously with this group! Don't know enough about it but the so called Admin, yes S person is really a glorified groupie! Did she not meet DF through Facebook! Nuff said! :mysmilie_486:

Enjoyed the first series but I guess it's had its day! :mysmilie_12:

Back to You Beauty - no more!

Oh bless, I thought DF had got rather quite, not a lot of mentions of web chats. She should realise 'all good things come to an end' and 'what goes around comes around'... She had a good run of being top dog..:mysmilie_845:

QVC always runs some kind of January theme based on our assumed New Year resolutions: Diets, Exercise-based items along with the usual force-feeding of beauty items. They might change the name but it's the same format that used to be called NYNY New Year New You.

I'm sure it'll be re-invented for Jan 2017. :mysmilie_50:

I never make resolutions; they seem a recipe for failure...or is it just me?

I agree about the new year resoluations, boring and never last.

I remember QVC used to make one of the female presenters go on a diet each new year with what ever product they were pushing. The last one I think was Anne Dawson which lasted must have been a whole week before it was dropped. CHuntley was on her blog raving about the Kipling woman's sister and her diet book coming to QVC last year. Did it even appear?

They never made any of the men go on the diet keep fit kicks.

I agree about the new year resoluations, boring and never last.

I remember QVC used to make one of the female presenters go on a diet each new year with what ever product they were pushing. The last one I think was Anne Dawson which lasted must have been a whole week before it was dropped. CHuntley was on her blog raving about the Kipling woman's sister and her diet book coming to QVC last year. Did it even appear?

They never made any of the men go on the diet keep fit kicks.

it did make it to air a few times & sold out each time

Kathy Tayler announced she was on a QVC health Kick a few years ago as well...lasted all of a month if that. Never mentioned again! :mysmilie_11:

Didn't Sharon win the fabulous Diamonique crown as well?

Didn't Sharon win the fabulous Diamonique crown as well?

Not sure Julian...there was much speculation that QVC Queen Julia bought it to wear at home! :mysmilie_59: It definitely went for a song; Strato will be along to remind us where the biding ended; but it certainly didn't raise many hundreds of pounds as they claimed was it's actual "value" :mysmilie_10:

If we are to be spared Back to You, I would suggest this represents an early Christmas present. QVC seem to have dabbled with giving many presenters a dedicated show. If Debs is missing the limelight I can suggest an obvious new star vehicle for her... let's call it "what not to wear". All Debs will need to do is dress as normal, so no special preparation required!!

OMG, she got this too! Would love to see her stash of QVC goodies, they must have their own extension! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_466:

Debbie Flint has apparently taken to singing the same Adele song over, and over, and over again now to see how far that attention will get her, so stand by for QVC to release the "Debbie Flint Greatest Hit" album, or download it now for free on the self produced "Jack Of All Trades" label.

Debbie Flint has apparently taken to singing the same Adele song over, and over, and over again now to see how far that attention will get her, so stand by for QVC to release the "Debbie Flint Greatest Hit" album, or download it now for free on the self produced "Jack Of All Trades" label.

The poor people of Devon (those who haven't already moved out of the county on the news of her arrival) will be flinging themselves into the sea.

The poor people of Devon (those who haven't already moved out of the county on the news of her arrival) will be flinging themselves into the sea.

:mysmilie_15: and who could blame them? House prices have dropped by 99% now ol' Flinty Chops has taken up residence.

I'm being a bit fick - I know BTY is a blog/closed FB group so is this what has been disbanded or am I missing something?

:mysmilie_493:

Latest posts

Back