bad colour matching :(

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

marleybear

Registered Shopper
Hi all,
First post on here, though I've been lurking for a bit.
I won my first auctions on monday night and today recieved a beautiful ss mystic topaz ring and a pair of ss smokey quartz earrings.
The prob is the earrings. One is significantly paler then the other, and no way could I wear them as a pair. I'm so dissappointed, cos I love smokey quartz. :17:
Can anyone tell me if you still pay return charges if the item is faulty?
and how much is recorded delivery
Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum marleybear. I would contact cs first as they are great and I'm sure they will help as much as possible. I seem to remember this happened to someone else (M4G?) wth a pair of cufflinks and it got sorted out very quickly. Their cs is really very good.

Hi, Marleybear!
Recorded delivery to send back the earring will be around £3 approx. Rocks will certainly refund thehat cost for you when you request either a refund of the whole cost or an exchange to another pair of earrings... their Customer Services are very good.
I would suggest that when you send the earrings back, you include a note of the amount the return delivery has cost you in an email to [email protected] and explain that this is info re a return for the umatched earrings.
I'm sure Rocks will sort it out for you, they are a really great Crew!

Yes Jacqualina - it was me, it was a pair of mismatched cuffys. There was absolutely no problem at all Marley, just contact them, and they'll sort it for you.

:doggie:

Hi again lol
Just to say I've rang customer services and they will refund postage cost and send out a replacement pair.
SUPER service. very impressed :35:

Hi marleybear and welcome to the forum. Really glad CS are sorting your problem out. Rocks are a first class team, which is why so many of us are constantly on here raving about them. :)

Latest posts

Back