Bambeautiful

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have you tried anything in the range? It's premium range prices but I quite fancy trying something.

Aw I haven’t yet Andi, it’s new on tv tomorrow. I think I’m going to try the four piece set because my hair feels a bit thin now and I’m losing it, finding more on the pillow and in my brush, carry on like that and I’ll be polishing my head, not shampooing it.

Aw I haven’t yet Andi, it’s new on tv tomorrow. I think I’m going to try the four piece set because my hair feels a bit thin now and I’m losing it, finding more on the pillow and in my brush, carry on like that and I’ll be polishing my head, not shampooing it.

Awww, I have had to invest in a hair-catcher for when I wash my hair over the bath as I seem to lose loads too. However, I'm sure I read once that the average healthy person loses 100 hairs a day and I can't believe I lose that many so I feel slightly reassured. I do look for thickening hair products though. Maybe I'll leave it till the range gets some reviews or maybe they'll have an offer at some stage? I've got quite a bit to use up, to be honest, but I would like to try this Bambeautiful at some stage.

Awww, I have had to invest in a hair-catcher for when I wash my hair over the bath as I seem to lose loads too. However, I'm sure I read once that the average healthy person loses 100 hairs a day and I can't believe I lose that many so I feel slightly reassured. I do look for thickening hair products though. Maybe I'll leave it till the range gets some reviews or maybe they'll have an offer at some stage? I've got quite a bit to use up, to be honest, but I would like to try this Bambeautiful at some stage.

The set of four for £40 looks a good deal, it’s on two flexi pays of £20 so I might give that a go, if I don’t like it I can pop in to Asda and send it back, any excuse to have a mooch round Asda, don’t blame you waiting though xx

The set of four for £40 looks a good deal, it’s on two flexi pays of £20 so I might give that a go, if I don’t like it I can pop in to Asda and send it back, any excuse to have a mooch round Asda, don’t blame you waiting though xx

I don't mean to use you as a guinea pig but if you do try it and remember, could you please post here what you think?

Latest posts

Back