Bare Minerals BarePro Foundation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this yet? I saw a presentation and wondered if it was a viable alternative to Laura's Balance & Brighten. There were just so many shades though!! Talk about confusing. Luckily I was in the DHS the other day so stopped at the BM counter and asked for their help in identifying the right colour(s) for me, which the girl happily did even though I said it was just a fact finding mission!! The Q price is good at around £36 inc brush plus postage (I believe) as the DHS price is £27 for the foundation and £24 for the brush.

:mysmilie_59:

Yes, I've bought it.
You're right, it's a good offer from Q with the brush. I ordered the same colour that I use in the original loose foundation, Fair I'm very, very pale. It's an exact match for colour. I was really chuffed about that as I've had the Ready in the palest shade that they do(the high street was the same as from Q) & that made me look like a satsuma.
I really like the finish of this new one, especially using a brush rather than the puff that's included. You can wear it very sheer, which is what I like, or build it up for more coverage without it looking porridgey like liquid ones do on me. And of course it's a lot more convenient than the loose stuff & very quick.
I use the Porcelain in Balance & Brighten. I think it gives a very similar finish & there are a lot more shades. And once you get the right shade it doesn't vary like Balance & Brighten according to which swirly mix you get sent.

Very interesting, Breeze. Thank you. I can't be doing with all that stuff swirling about with the BM normal foundation but might have a go with this new one (once I Get through some of the B&B stash). Nice to know there is an alternative around on the DHS as sometimes Q do not have things in stock when you run out!

I use medium in B&B and the assistant reckoned I could use12 Warm Natural or 14 Silk as a summer shade.

Latest posts

Back