Bare Minerals TSV 21/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the card this a.m but I don’t want the Foundation or Mineral Veil, in fact the only thing I would use would be the lip gloss.So more money staying in the bank.

Oh what a shame, i don’t really get on with the powder it makes me look older and lines worse. I keep trying it as I’ve still got some in stock and it looks really nice on others
I found that but if I spritz with a face mist or toner after it does improve the look, give it a try and see if it works for you.

R
Says on the description on the card that the foundation is a deluxe size. Same product on Debenhams website is 18g so a lot bigger than the normal 6/8?g size.
Regular is 8g. The deluxe size is always 18g, the Mineral Veil was always 24g in deluxe version. But according to bareminerals.com, the veil is a different one in that Christmas design and the size is smaller, so less than 24g.

I’m going. To wear my minerals this week to remind myself why I don’t need this kit. I think it makes me look older, goes cakey on me (as I love a mega moisturised face and clings) will try the spritz and the oil tips and see if they help. Like I’ve said it looks lovely on others and occasionally does with me but it needs a lot of work and practice for it to look good on me 🙄

Attachments

• BM TSV 1.jpg
    BM TSV 1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 200
  • BM TSV 2.jpg
    BM TSV 2.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 187
  • BM TSV 3.jpg
    BM TSV 3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 200
  • BM TSV 4.jpg
    BM TSV 4.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 191
Bareminerals 6 Piece Clean Make-Up Collection
Item Number: 241526
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £2.95
3 Easy Pays of £12.66

Discover the six-piece Clean Make-Up Collection from Bareminerals, featuring mineral-based formulas for face, eyes and lips, including Mineral Veil and a super-sized Original Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 15, both decorated with a limited-edition Art Deco-style lid and a brand new shade of Barepro Eyeshadow Stick that is currently only available at QVC . Whether you leave it under the Christmas tree for a loved one or add it to your own seasonal stash, this collection is the perfect answer for a luminous and festive full-face look.

One of a kind - a must-have for beauty collectors, this edit comes with three limited-edition products that you won't be able to resist getting your hands on. Mineral Veil and Original Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 15 come with Art Deco-inspired limited-edition lids that will look sophisticated sat on your dressing table. If that wasn't enough, this collection includes a limited-edition Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss in a beautiful rosy hue.

Ahead of the crowd - Barepro Eyeshadow Sticks are a firm favourite among beauty fans, but this edit gives you the chance to get your hands on new shade, Copper Rose, which is currently only available here at QVC . In an on-trend rose gold shimmering hue, this pretty formula is one to add to your make-up bag for the Christmas period.

A full-face finish - with a selection of gorgeous formulas that'll have your base, eyes and lips sorted, this curated collection just needs a quick flush of your favourite blush or bronzer, and you're ready to go.

Give the gift of gorgeous - coming complete with a festive folding carton, this collection would make a great gift for any make-up maven. Whether you treat yourself or gift it all to a loved one, this Bareminerals edit is sure to bring delight when opened!

Contains:

• 1 x Original Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 15 (18g; supersize) in your choice of Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Golden Tan, Golden Dark - made with a blend of five mineral ingredients and formulated to help to protect your skin against UVA and UVB. Works to provide a breathable and buildable base that encourages a more even and smooth-looking complexion, with a sheer-to-full coverage and a luminous finish
  • 1 x Mineral Veil (9g) - working to reduce the appearance of shine while promoting a healthy-looking glow, this loose finishing powder helps to create a blurring effect on your skin for a flawless finish
  • 1 x Barepro Eyeshadow Stick (1.4g) in NEW Copper Rose (rose gold shimmer) - a classic Bareminerals formula infused with botanicals and 40% water, this long-wearing eyeshadow stick provides a pretty and buildable wash of colour that can be blended out with the fingers for quick application
  • 1 x Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss (4ml) in Must-Have (mid-tone neutral rose) - a creamy, sheer lip gloss in a complexion-complementing shade that works to moisturise the lips while leaving a high-shine finish that doesn’t feel sticky. Infused with naturally derived peptide plus shea, avocado, murumuru and cupuacu butters
  • 1 x Lashtopia Mega Volume Mascara (12ml) in Black - a mousse-like mascara with a lightweight, whipped formula in a rich black shade. Boasts a large brush featuring over 600 soft, staggered bristles to hold more mascara and coat every lash, plus a tapered peak to separate lashes from root to tip
  • 1 x Flawless Finish Brush - made from natural fibres, this brush is perfect for using with powder formulas to help deliver a seamless medium-to-full coverage finish
  • 1 x folding carton - encase these must-have formulas in this festive packaging before leaving under the Christmas tree

How to apply:
Original Loose Mineral Foundation:

• Using a brush, apply on freshly cleansed skin
  • Swirl a small amount of the powder into the lid until the bristles have collected it all
  • Tap away the excess - there should be no visible powder on the outside of the brush
  • Buff into the skin in a circular motion, starting on the outside of your face
Mineral Veil:

• Using a brush, apply on freshly cleansed skin
  • Swirl a small amount of the powder into the lid until the bristles have collected it all
  • Sweep over face, focusing attention on T-zone and cheeks
  • For oilier complexions or in humid climates, apply both before and after foundation
Barepro Eyeshadow Stick:

• Twist the stick up and swipe colour directly onto your lids, then blend the creamy formula out with your fingertip
  • If applying while on-the-go, no need to blend - just swipe and go
Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss:

• Swipe over bare lips for a sheer tint with plenty of shine, or apply over your favourite lipstick for a high-impact look
Lashtopia Mega Volume Mascara:

• Position wand horizontally and sweep upward from root to tip to achieve length and lift
  • Wiggle from side to side to achieve maximum volume, then use the tapered peak of the brush to create separation and definition
  • Layer generously until your desired impact is achieved

Why do they insist on putting shimmery, often gold or rose gold, eyeshadows in almost every makeup TSV, either stick, powder or in a palette, no matter what the brand. Can’t think of anyone it would suit.
Oh this is SO special, lids with a pattern on 🙄

Waiting for Original Loose Mineral Foundation SPF 15 (18g; supersize) to be put on QVC website to be able to do ml for ml, can’t locate this size anywhere.

Well I went for it, I don’t mind the eye shadow, it actually suits me as a blue eyed blonde lol, but it was for the power I went for, it lasts forever, added to the stash, I know naughty when you don’t exactly need it !
Think I will go for it too, the eye shadow shade won't suit me but the rest of it looks great , and will last me ages

I like the BarePro foundation and QVC have got it with the brush , also a favourite at a good price.These days I tend to stick with what works for me rather than trying to find the ‘holy grail’.I know this foundation stays because I put a blob on the back of my hand then apply with fingers/brush and even with all the hand washing the residue is still on my hand at the end of the day.

Latest posts

Back