Bare Minerals TSV 30/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinkle

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if there is a Bare Minerals TSV soon and what's in it? I seem to remember one being mentioned .............

Bare Minerals TSV 30/6

I suppose it's too early for any details but has anyone heard any hints?

I have high hopes for this one, as I have resisted most of the beauty tsvs this year which is unlike me. Would be nice to have a blusher, lip gloss and some of the neutralising primer please, along with the bare skin and a nice make up bag perhaps, all for about £35, not too much too ask is it?!

Apparently it will contain Bareskin foundation and Brush, Bareskin Perfecting Veil compact and Brush, blush and gloss.

Yes, thank you Autumn. I'm tempted too.
Watching the video, do you think we just get brushes in the auto delivery? Or the exact same products with different brushes? Suppose we'll have to wait & see but it doesn't mention any new blush or lip colours.

Yes, thank you Autumn. I'm tempted too.
Watching the video, do you think we just get brushes in the auto delivery? Or the exact same products with different brushes? Suppose we'll have to wait & see but it doesn't mention any new blush or lip colours.

Brushes , Blush and gloss change every drop :)

I'm tempted.
To anyone who has used it - do you go for your "exact" match (e.g. I'm Medium (cool) in the normal minerals and the Medium cool in Bareskin is "Satin") - is that best or does experience tell people they should go up or down????

I'm tempted.
To anyone who has used it - do you go for your "exact" match (e.g. I'm Medium (cool) in the normal minerals and the Medium cool in Bareskin is "Satin") - is that best or does experience tell people they should go up or down????

Hi, I bought the natural and the suede and of the two I find Suede is better. I use médium beige in the loose. One thing you do have to shake the bottle very hard to get the foundation out. This a good value TSV but I probably won't get it as I already have all the ítems except for the gloss and the blush.

Beakerange I am the same shade match as you and having tried a few of the Bareskin colours, Satin is the best colour match for me. Hope this helps. Personally I wouldn't bother as I don't find it "dewy" but greasy looking.

Lee posted this shade chart .....

11216720_850869504981827_909546348133689915_n.jpg

The shade chart looks good. The lady in Debenhams colour matched me and said it was number 7 - I don't suppose anybody knows what shade number 7 is called please? - I normally wear medium beige in the powder form. I am not sure I will like the finish as many people seem to say it looks shiny/greasy......But I might give it a try if good value and just try a little with the mineral veil

Yes you get different brushes with each auto delivery according to the video. Not 100% clear if the products are the same with each auto but sounds like it

The only numbered products in their foundations are: complexion rescue - which has 01... and 07 is their tan shade; and the ready range - which is R### depending on the shade.

If it was the complexion rescue then you're sorted, but if it's another type of foundation, you're better to know what the name of the shade is. The lady could have been counting from the lightest through to the darkest. I would suggest maybe go onto the Bare Minerals website and look at the foundations.

They are very good because they will give you a shade family, and then whether cool, neutral or golden tone within that - so you can trace the equivalent in their other foundation products (and if you sign up to their email there is a 10% off offer for your first purchase from them)....

Latest posts

Back