BareMinerals launch a Liquid Foundation!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use a liquid foundation now but I have to say that the best foundation result for me was the Bare Minerals mineral foundation in "light". It was the closest thing to an airbrushed glow, but I just hate the faff of applying it and it is definitely true that too much makes you look caked. I am, however in my early 40's and have good skin and no wrinkles (so far!) I can imagine that it would not be right for everyone though, such as more wrinkled skin.

It is now on Bare Minerals website that the UK launch of the new liquid foundation will be on QVC 2nd July at 10am! It was also mentioned on Twitter. It won't be in stores until September. No pricing news yet. I'm hoping it will be less than £30. Less than a month to go! I would recommend going onto Bare minerals US website and have a look at the shades for the liquid foundation on there as they have different names to the others. I'm guessing QVC won't get all the shades too.

Despite what I've heard about mixed reviews and such I'm actually really excited to try this. That's probably quite sad of me, heh. I really like BM as a brand though, I have lots of their products and it's obviously something very new to them.

The London Covent Garden Bare Minerals store also has an exclusive on this from August 07 till the nationwide launch on Sept 04. If you are located favourably and want to get colour matched that is.

The price is £26 and then shipping from QVC, now doubt £4.

British Beauty Blogger has a review and the price. She says in the US negs about it settling in lines though she was fine. Oh and you need the brush it seems.

I`ve always used mineral powder foundation and have tried several. Maybelline used to do a very good mineral powder foundation and then they brought out a liquid mineral foundation and it bombed. I hope the BM one fares better.

If anyone wants to use cruelty-free mineral foundation powder, I find Barefaced Beauty and Lily Lolo very good.

If anyone wants to use cruelty-free mineral foundation powder, I find Barefaced Beauty and Lily Lolo very good.
They`re the 2 brands I always use and I prefer the Barefaced beauty to the Lily Lolo but both are good IMO

They`re the 2 brands I always use and I prefer the Barefaced beauty to the Lily Lolo but both are good IMO

I prefer Barefaced Beauty as well. I get a better colour match with them and I like the finished effect a little bit better. It might be that BB suits my skintype slightly better than LL, because I know an awful lot of people online swear by LL.

Yes it read the reviews on Sephora and am busting to try just for something to do,besides my motor control is no longer what it was LOL
Nothing is going to come close to my beloved Tom Ford foundation, but I am still keen to try this as a cheaper day to day alternative, It appears that you DO need the brush wonder if La Q are going to pull the wool further over our eyes and sell it separately ?
Hx

I'm just back from holidaying Florida and bought this in Sephora. I usually use medium beige in the powder but was colour matched to 03 linen. I also bought the brush but the sales assistant said you could buy any flat topped man made brush..I love it. I have freckly pale skin and it just seems to blend the freckles in. Three drops give a light coverage but sometimes I use another couple. I didn't want to use a BM powder blush on top so I use a tarte blush stick then blend in with the brush. I am prone to numerous hot flushes during the day but the foundation stays put and does not slide down my face. I think one bottle would last ages even used daily.

image.jpg

Hope this works
Hx

...so that'll be Sky, Lemon, Leopard, Multi, Snake Print and Medium then! Clear as mud! Oh yes "mud" might be in there too!

Right this is seriously pigging me off I so want to get this ordered but have numerous appointments next week, so really would like to know the shades that will be available and whether or not a brush is to be included.
I would phone and ask but have just taken receipt of TWO digital hearing aids and am finding using the phone a bit difficult , bring back QVC active as at least the listings came up quickly there
Hx

Latest posts

Back