LAB TSV 9/3/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The LAB girls seem to be stuck in QVC‘s revolving door. I wonder what iffy gadget it will be this time?

Wouldn't it be better to ditch a thread where the TSV for the date has changed? This is now the second thread where the title no longer matches the first post. Too confusing imo.

LAB tsv tonight ! 😱

Wonder what Jekyll & Hyde have been cooking up in the 'lab' this time. I see on Q's website that their other 'inventions' are not listed except for a couple of bits that have low star ratings.

I find it hard to understand that these 'inventions' and new conceptions are so regular. Most new products take years of testing and have to pass rigorous examinations before they are let loose on the public, and then find a manufacturer to produce them all. Perhaps the sisters were only 11 when they started then !

Yeah b it is a treadmill, SCW would’ve seen the promo of upcoming hours, I channel hopped over this morning just in time to see it. It’s probably yet another expensive piece of equipment you have to remortgage for. 😂

LAB tsv tonight ! 😱

Wonder what Jekyll & Hyde have been cooking up in the 'lab' this time. I see on Q's website that their other 'inventions' are not listed except for a couple of bits that have low star ratings.

I find it hard to understand that these 'inventions' and new conceptions are so regular. Most new products take years of testing and have to pass rigorous examinations before they are let loose on the public, and then find a manufacturer to produce them all. Perhaps the sisters were only 11 when they started then !

Another consignment from the gadget factory in China on its way.

Probably on 'advanced' order 'cos they cant get anything out of China - not for the foreeseable future anyway. I've had an order on Ali Express since the outbreak began, and like the rest of the world haven't a clue when I'll get it.

Latest posts

Back