Basket Problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

brenny

Registered Shopper
I know that several other people are having problems with items in thier baskets , specifically the pearl braclet from BCC night .
I have one item that is reprted as a " stock problem " Citrine cufflinks . Thats no big problem for me , but my basket is now showing items that I have already paid fro and checked out , I really dont want to be charged twice for these , also it wont let me combine orders as a pop up says Im trying to delete an item that Ive won . Im not , I have emailed help but they dont work at weekends so it might be a while until I get a response , Are others having problems this weekend . I do hope not as Rocks where great on reliability hope its not changing .

Give them a call tomorrow Brenny. They are really helpful and sorted out a problem for me on Friday.

Give them a call tomorrow Brenny. They are really helpful and sorted out a problem for me on Friday.

Thanks Calvin just hope its not more widespread for other people if anyone has items pending it might be worth checking whats in the basket compared to what you tink should be in the basket LOL

Would it be worth you going in to live help this evening Brenny?

I had big problems last weekend but so far what's in my basket this weekend is all A.O.K.
Will check out tonight!

Would it be worth you going in to live help this evening Brenny?

I had big problems last weekend but so far what's in my basket this weekend is all A.O.K.
Will check out tonight!

Thought about that jan but Im having problems logging in to the site , last night started ok but threw me out after a while and this morning was a nightmare , Im sure they will get it sorted ust wanted others to be aware .

I am having the same problem Brenny :-( I checked out an order on friday and got the confirmation e-mail, then last night i won a pair of earrings. When i went to check them out and add to my previos order i found that all the items were back in my basket along with academy dates that have been there ages (i didn't put them in) and an item had a note on it saying they could not allocate stock (wasn't the pearl bracelet everyone is talking about) so all in all its well and truly on tilt got a bit fed up in the end and since i couldn't buy any more i logged off :17:

I am having the same problem Brenny :-( I checked out an order on friday and got the confirmation e-mail, then last night i won a pair of earrings. When i went to check them out and add to my previos order i found that all the items were back in my basket along with academy dates that have been there ages (i didn't put them in) and an item had a note on it saying they could not allocate stock (wasn't the pearl bracelet everyone is talking about) so all in all its well and truly on tilt got a bit fed up in the end and since i couldn't buy any more i logged off

Hi WP
Ive had a email asking me to confirm what items should be in the basket which I have done, but now I cant log back into the site keep getting the error message from IE . Its frustrating isnt it WP I wanted to combine postage . I wonder if its due to items not being avaliable , for me it was cufflinks what about you ?

My trouble was all over a loose stone which i have been assured is available to i will wait until tomorrow to see what actually gets delivered but in the meantime my basket has 6 items in it that i have already paid for :-(

HI Wibbly Pig
Ive just had a lovely call from Katherine at Rocks , she has sorted evrything for me , again outstanding customer service from Rocks , fo me thats why its head and shoulders above the rest , they may have problems but they will always sort them it feels like the company is run by humans not machines unlike some others . Thanks again rocks and especially thanks to katherine . B x

I've had stuff doing the hokey cokey in and out of my basket all weekend. Saturday it was an iolite necklace that had vanished, last night it was back but a garnet one and a pearl bracelet had vanished!!!
I haven't checked out yet, but as of this morning everything is showing again thankfully. With that and my Gems fiasco, I'm beginning to think the universe is telling me I have enough jewellery already!!!

I've had stuff doing the hokey cokey in and out of my basket all weekend. Saturday it was an iolite necklace that had vanished, last night it was back but a garnet one and a pearl bracelet had vanished!!!
I haven't checked out yet, but as of this morning everything is showing again thankfully. With that and my Gems fiasco, I'm beginning to think the universe is telling me I have enough jewellery already!!!

Bless them I think the gremlins are having a laugh over the weekend , must have been Halloween that did it , but on a more serious note ............. look into my eyes ............YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH JEWELLERY !!!! keep repeating that to yourself until the madness passes LOL

I could not check out at all lat night. kept getting the error page so gave up! The lovely M4g bought on my behalf as both my requests were put on and I could not buy as basket had reached the limit!!!!!:32:

...and now my pearl bracelet is also showing the message. Have emailed to find out what the problem is, I really hope that they have them as I will be devastated if those two go. There are about 4 items in there that wouldn't bother me if they disappeared, but those two are not on that list!!!

...and now my pearl bracelet is also showing the message. Have emailed to find out what the problem is, I really hope that they have them as I will be devastated if those two go. There are about 4 items in there that wouldn't bother me if they disappeared, but those two are not on that list!!!

Oh Anne I'm so sorry give Katherine a ring , the IT gremlins really have it in for you . The item that appeared to be the issue fro me turned out to be in stock and is on its way to me so I hope you get sorted . B x

I got a call from Katherine earlier re the pearl bracelet.

They put 10 in the game but only had 5 so some people if any will not get theirs sadly.

Good lord, this is getting silly. Thought I'd just have another look to see what was happening with my basket, both of the items I really wanted are back! But another one is showing no stock now!!! To be honest, it's the amber necklace that was labelled as shorter than it actually is, so it wouldn't be the end of the world if it disappeared. But my goodness, Rocks are definitely having some serious technical gremlins since Friday - the poor staff must be tearing their hair out, probably why I haven't heard back from the email I sent earlier.
I've never had such a hassly day for bling...

Latest posts

Back