baskets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
Afternoon! question I am struggling with - under the new regime, if you put something your basket and you dont check it out - you risk loosing it. The blurb that pops up when you buy online explains that if you loose it, it will show a product unavailable notice and you will have to rebid for the item next time it is auctioned...... I have done this and now have it twice in my basket - once as unavailable and once as available to buy. How do we get rid of these unavailable items?? I am sure it would be easier all round if there was a remove from basket button to let us do this?

How come they have always been so reluctant to put a button on the baskets to enable us to remove unwanted items it would save every one a lot of frustration if you decide you did'nt want something after bidding on it they could have it back for resale much quicker I know this has been brought up in the past and theres never been a proper explanation .

How come they have always been so reluctant to put a button on the baskets to enable us to remove unwanted items it would save every one a lot of frustration if you decide you did'nt want something after bidding on it they could have it back for resale much quicker I know this has been brought up in the past and theres never been a proper explanation .

You think it would help customer and shop but hey ho!

PJ

Latest posts

Back