BE - Matte foundation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
Sorry if this is a duplicate thread but just wondered how folk are getting on with this? I use the original but just run out and I have oily/combi skin so fancied the matte one.

On the QVC website alot of folk saying you need to go lighter with the matte as the colour payoff is darker, anyone found this?

Was in Debenhams today and the guy at the BE counter showed me the fairly light (my usual colour) which did look a wee bit darker, he popped some on but couldnt really tell!

Hate the Matte Bare Escentuals

:down:I have tried the Bare Escentuals Matte and I think it is awful. I was looking for an alternative to the original and this is totally unsuitable. I usually use the Fairly Light and I ordered the same shade (under the advice of Ali Young and the BE woman). It is orange - not at all natural.

Don't buy it - mine ended up in the bin!!!!

:sad:

Last edited:
Hi, tried the Matte BE in Medium Beige. Didn't notice a bit of difference in terms of shine prevention from the ordinary one. Can't say I noticed a colour difference either!

I have tried the BE matte (light) and absolutely love it. I couldn't see any difference in the colour from the original one. No itching, no shine, just a nice coverage. Will buy again.

I have tried the BE matte (light) and absolutely love it. I couldn't see any difference in the colour from the original one. No itching, no shine, just a nice coverage. Will buy again.

I'm wavering but think I'll take the plunge, got the 30 day mbg if needed so might as well give it a go, I might order the fair and fairly light to see if any difference in colour.:confused:

Latest posts

Back