Beauty Advent Calenders on QVC

yesilkedi

I've gone on the wait list for the No 7 calendar, £39 with a value of £151 and I'll get points too. I like it because it's a mixture of skincare and makeup.

sharonk

I used to do that kind of thing for my son when he was little. My god but was it a chore after the first couple of years!! I'd start looking for bits and bobs in January. It cost a fortune and I had to really think about which order to put the gifts so he didn't love one and then find the next two a bit of a let down. He loved it though and still talks about it when anyone mentions an advent calendar. It was made of card and after a fair few years it fell apart. Boy was I grateful lol.

I painstakingly made my son and advent calendar when he was you 25 felt stockings about 4 inches tall. It cost me a bloody fortune to fill.

A few years ago I made an advent calendar for someone on my team who had been off with breast cancer.

I went around beauty counters and places like the body shop, told them what I was doing and asked if they could give me a sample of anything to put in it. I got loads of stuff.
I got 25 squares of patterned paper and rolled each one up and stuck it down to make a tube. I stuck one end together put the sample in the stuck the other end down in the opposite way the to other side.
You end up with a triangle shape ...like a jubbly ice pop.
I just punched a hole in the top corner, stuck numbers on each one, put ribbon through and attached each one to a Christmas garland.
It was fun to do and she loved it.

Minx In Space

VIP Shopper
Yay!!

The Decleor one is back in stock on QVC.

I regretted being good, so have ordered it.....for me!!

DD 2's BM one has been dispatched too.

DD 1 wants Lush, cannot find one but have found a Bomb Cosmetics which is available soon.

You may have already seen, but I think Lush have done a 12 days of Christmas thing instead of an advent calendar.

https://uk.lush.com/products/christmas/12-days-christmas

I painstakingly made my son and advent calendar when he was you 25 felt stockings about 4 inches tall. It cost me a bloody fortune to fill.

A few years ago I made an advent calendar for someone on my team who had been off with breast cancer.

I went around beauty counters and places like the body shop, told them what I was doing and asked if they could give me a sample of anything to put in it. I got loads of stuff.
I got 25 squares of patterned paper and rolled each one up and stuck it down to make a tube. I stuck one end together put the sample in the stuck the other end down in the opposite way the to other side.
You end up with a triangle shape ...like a jubbly ice pop.
I just punched a hole in the top corner, stuck numbers on each one, put ribbon through and attached each one to a Christmas garland.
It was fun to do and she loved it.

What a lovely idea! Not surprised she was made up. Hope she is now enjoying better health.

sharonk

Hi Minx yes she is. Out of about 18 women at work, 5 had breast cancer, as one person came back to work there would be a couple of months then someone else would be diagnosed with it.

It was a terrible time, the fantastic thing is, each one followed different treatment plans and each one is a survivor.

Hippygirl

VIP Shopper
Look fantastic.com has a beauty advent calendar for £70 - worth £300. You can pre- order now. No clues as to what is in it though.

sharonk

Anyone going to queue at aldi at 10am tomorrow for their Cuvée Advent ?

sharonk

I hope you both get what you want. I was tempted but it isn't cuvée behind every door. I love the one I use the caviar ones but I have loads so I don't think I'm going to go down to get one. I think I might try and get the M&S one , I fancy the Clarins one but don't like the price!

loveheart

VIP Shopper
I hope you both get what you want. I was tempted but it isn't cuvée behind every door. I love the one I use the caviar ones but I have loads so I don't think I'm going to go down to get one. I think I might try and get the M&S one , I fancy the Clarins one but don't like the price!

I'm sure the description says a Cuvee product behind every door. Will hopefully find out soon. X

MrsE

Decleor 25 Piece Advent Calendar
Item Number: 228543
QVC Price £45.00
P&P: £5.95

This fabulous advent calendar features a wonderful surprise behind every door, including some of the most-loved and bestselling products from the Decleor range, such as Micellar Oil, the Essential Cleansing Milk and a BB Cream. Treat yourself to a special present with this festive surprise for beauty lovers.

Contains:

1 x Essential Cleansing Milk (10ml)
1 x Tonifying Lotion (10ml)
1 x Aromessence Neroli (1ml)
1 x 24hr Hydrating Light Cream (15ml)
1 x 1000 Grain Body Exfoliator (50ml)
1 x Satin Soft Dry Oil (15ml)
1 x Hydra Floral Mask (15ml)
1 x Alguaromes Toning Shower Gel (30ml)
1 x Aromessence Neroli- night balm (2.5ml)
1 x Micellar Oil (5ml)
1 x Aurabsolu Intense Glow Cream (15ml)
1 x Aurabsolu Eyes Corrector (2.5ml)
1 x Aromessence Svelt (5ml)
1 x Systeme Corps Moisturisng Body Milk (50ml)
1 x Aromessence Iris (1ml)
1 x Rich Cream Prolagene Lift (15ml)
1 x Prolagene Lift Mask (15ml)
1 x Phytopeel (15ml)
1 x Aromessence Mandarine (1ml)
1 x Aroma Lisse Cream (5ml)
1 x Life Radiance Mask (15ml)
1 x Mousse Hydra Eclat 3 in 1 (15ml)
1 x BB Cream in medium (5ml)
1 x Hand Cream (50ml)
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (30ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228543

Is it really sold out in barely October?

Or has it not been released yet?

Mazza

VIP Shopper
I had an email this morning for the L'Occy one, £42 and it said limited availability. It is on their website saying the value is £80. Apologies if this has already been covered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epicblue
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks