Beauty Advent Calenders on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've gone on the wait list for the No 7 calendar, £39 with a value of £151 and I'll get points too. I like it because it's a mixture of skincare and makeup.

I used to do that kind of thing for my son when he was little. My god but was it a chore after the first couple of years!! I'd start looking for bits and bobs in January. It cost a fortune and I had to really think about which order to put the gifts so he didn't love one and then find the next two a bit of a let down. He loved it though and still talks about it when anyone mentions an advent calendar. It was made of card and after a fair few years it fell apart. Boy was I grateful lol.

I painstakingly made my son and advent calendar when he was you 25 felt stockings about 4 inches tall. It cost me a ****** fortune to fill.

A few years ago I made an advent calendar for someone on my team who had been off with breast cancer.

I went around beauty counters and places like the body shop, told them what I was doing and asked if they could give me a sample of anything to put in it. I got loads of stuff.
I got 25 squares of patterned paper and rolled each one up and stuck it down to make a tube. I stuck one end together put the sample in the stuck the other end down in the opposite way the to other side.
You end up with a triangle shape ...like a jubbly ice pop.
I just punched a hole in the top corner, stuck numbers on each one, put ribbon through and attached each one to a Christmas garland.
It was fun to do and she loved it.

Yay!!

The Decleor one is back in stock on QVC.

I regretted being good, so have ordered it.....for me!!

DD 2's BM one has been dispatched too.

DD 1 wants Lush, cannot find one but have found a Bomb Cosmetics which is available soon.

You may have already seen, but I think Lush have done a 12 days of Christmas thing instead of an advent calendar.

https://uk.lush.com/products/christmas/12-days-christmas

I painstakingly made my son and advent calendar when he was you 25 felt stockings about 4 inches tall. It cost me a ****** fortune to fill.

A few years ago I made an advent calendar for someone on my team who had been off with breast cancer.

I went around beauty counters and places like the body shop, told them what I was doing and asked if they could give me a sample of anything to put in it. I got loads of stuff.
I got 25 squares of patterned paper and rolled each one up and stuck it down to make a tube. I stuck one end together put the sample in the stuck the other end down in the opposite way the to other side.
You end up with a triangle shape ...like a jubbly ice pop.
I just punched a hole in the top corner, stuck numbers on each one, put ribbon through and attached each one to a Christmas garland.
It was fun to do and she loved it.

What a lovely idea! Not surprised she was made up. Hope she is now enjoying better health.

Hi Minx yes she is. Out of about 18 women at work, 5 had breast cancer, as one person came back to work there would be a couple of months then someone else would be diagnosed with it.

It was a terrible time, the fantastic thing is, each one followed different treatment plans and each one is a survivor.

Look fantastic.com has a beauty advent calendar for £70 - worth £300. You can pre- order now. No clues as to what is in it though.

I hope you both get what you want. I was tempted but it isn't cuvée behind every door. I love the one I use the caviar ones but I have loads so I don't think I'm going to go down to get one. I think I might try and get the M&S one , I fancy the Clarins one but don't like the price!

For some unknown reason there is always a queue outside our Aldi at 10.00am on a Sunday morning.

I hope you both get what you want. I was tempted but it isn't cuvée behind every door. I love the one I use the caviar ones but I have loads so I don't think I'm going to go down to get one. I think I might try and get the M&S one , I fancy the Clarins one but don't like the price!

I'm sure the description says a Cuvee product behind every door. Will hopefully find out soon. X

Decleor 25 Piece Advent Calendar
Item Number: 228543
QVC Price £45.00
P&P: £5.95

This fabulous advent calendar features a wonderful surprise behind every door, including some of the most-loved and bestselling products from the Decleor range, such as Micellar Oil, the Essential Cleansing Milk and a BB Cream. Treat yourself to a special present with this festive surprise for beauty lovers.

Contains:

1 x Essential Cleansing Milk (10ml)
1 x Tonifying Lotion (10ml)
1 x Aromessence Neroli (1ml)
1 x 24hr Hydrating Light Cream (15ml)
1 x 1000 Grain Body Exfoliator (50ml)
1 x Satin Soft Dry Oil (15ml)
1 x Hydra Floral Mask (15ml)
1 x Alguaromes Toning Shower Gel (30ml)
1 x Aromessence Neroli- night balm (2.5ml)
1 x Micellar Oil (5ml)
1 x Aurabsolu Intense Glow Cream (15ml)
1 x Aurabsolu Eyes Corrector (2.5ml)
1 x Aromessence Svelt (5ml)
1 x Systeme Corps Moisturisng Body Milk (50ml)
1 x Aromessence Iris (1ml)
1 x Rich Cream Prolagene Lift (15ml)
1 x Prolagene Lift Mask (15ml)
1 x Phytopeel (15ml)
1 x Aromessence Mandarine (1ml)
1 x Aroma Lisse Cream (5ml)
1 x Life Radiance Mask (15ml)
1 x Mousse Hydra Eclat 3 in 1 (15ml)
1 x BB Cream in medium (5ml)
1 x Hand Cream (50ml)
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (30ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228543

Is it really sold out in barely October?

Or has it not been released yet?

I had an email this morning for the L'Occy one, £42 and it said limited availability. It is on their website saying the value is £80. Apologies if this has already been covered.

Latest posts

Back