Beauty Advent Calenders on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boots currently have the Clarins one, Bare Minerals, Yankee, Sanctuary and a special edition one which includes Yves Saint Laurent, Lancome, Victor and Rolf, Ralph Lauren products, each calendar is included in some kind of offer, either 3 for 2 or 10% off. They`ll also be releasing their No7 one soon.

I'm sure the description says a Cuvee product behind every door. Will hopefully find out soon. X

Didn't get the calendar in the end. Too many serums and piddly sizes. Bought the serum, neck and decolletage cream and the 24 hour mousse. I use the Caviar cream so will see if there is a lot of difference.

The blurb about the Aldi Lacura Advent calendar:

The perfect luxury skincare gift with 24 individual Cuvée ampoule treatments, including products like Cuvée Royal Moisture Serum with a triple moisture complex and Cuvée Lift with firming Matrixyl® 3000. Plus, there's a special luxury treatment every 6th day. Beautifully packaged in a luxury gold calendar.
Please note: Maximum order of 2 per customer.
Features
24 individual Cuvée treatments
A special treatment on every 6th day

It's sold out online, available in store from today.

what i like with the aldi skincare so far is they dont have a lot of perfume which is a more serious consideration.

I'm still waiting for QVC to get stock of the Decleor one for my advanced order - should be shipped this week.

I was in my local Body Shop recently and their advent calendars are huge and do look good.

I'm still waiting for QVC to get stock of the Decleor one for my advanced order - should be shipped this week.

QVC have cancelled my AO of the Decleor calendar. I was quite disappointed, but I purpose it has saved me quite a bit of money.

They have offered me a different collection (10 piece) for £45 instead, but I think I will decline it.

I was in my local Body Shop recently and their advent calendars are huge and do look good.

Use code 14673 and you get 35% off and free delivery on orders over £25
Sadly the advent calendars are exempt from the code

Latest posts

Back