Beauty Bra

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Sorry, but this has really tee'd me off. I know we talk often about befores and afters, but this afternoon must be the biggest fake ever. The model Linda is supposed to have paid £40 for a bra which she is spilling out of from EVERY angle. The manufacturer should sue Ideal World for gross misrepresentation - she has clearly never been near a bra fitter and she should actually feel a complete fool for allowing herself to be shown like that. I get so angry at this kind of hard sell - I wouldn't have thought it should be allowed.

Sorry, but this has really tee'd me off. I know we talk often about befores and afters, but this afternoon must be the biggest fake ever. The model Linda is supposed to have paid £40 for a bra which she is spilling out of from EVERY angle. The manufacturer should sue Ideal World for gross misrepresentation - she has clearly never been near a bra fitter and she should actually feel a complete fool for allowing herself to be shown like that. I get so angry at this kind of hard sell - I wouldn't have thought it should be allowed.

I've seen her before in the bra that is too small for her. As if she would honestyl wear that :wonder:

The trouble with IW is they overdo everything to ridiculous levels. Same with the before and after with the bodysuit things and Lynne or Sheelurs stomachs. They don't look like that when modelling without the shapewear on, which they do all the time unless they are doing a shapewear hour, despite them saying otherwise.

Oh and the reviews for the 'beauty bra' are pants too :nod:

Enough boobs in the hour this afternoon without Ellis's contribution of comparing the revolution their Beauty Bra pack was going to cause to the bra industry, with the discovery that neutreenies(??) travel faster than the speed of light!

I don't know what planet this woman comes from but someone should get her back there faster than a speeding neutrino!

Latest posts

Back