Beauty Day, Have you bought anything?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
I have just got back from New York and it did seem expensive.
Looking around Ulta and Sephora I thought the Qvc prices seemed better on kits for brands like Tarte, IT Cosmetics ect.
Being nosy have you bought anything today? I am sitting on my hands.

Nope not a thing. I don`t even look and nowadays I ensure I buy 100% cruelty free skincare and cosmetics from the likes of Sukin, Angela Langford, Akamuti, Naturally Thinking Superdrug, Body shop and Elemental Beauty.

Ah well there's always one lol and today, that's me. I was good and resisted everything except the Gatineau serum duo which was very expensive at around £70 but I was told it was reaaallllly good. We'll see. I'm trying not to look at the Decleor.

CC

No still sticking to my no Q shopping.In the past I probably would have bought but would not have needed!I have a bigger purchase to pay for next month so that is keeping me in check too.

I didn't even switch QVC on,I don't suppose I missed much ...I realy think 24hrs of anything is very boring.

I've bought the set of four handwash refills on the L'occitane hour as I do love the lavender. I find that I only need half a pump at a time so lasts ages in my bathroom and kitchen. I know you can buy much cheaper handwashes in the supermarket but I find they dry my hands. Twenty pounds saving compared to a L'occi shop so that'll do me!

I bought the pack of 6 large l'occitane shea butter soaps on 4 easy pays. been after these for many months. got some decleor body lotion 400ml, body balm and body oil from skin oracle oh and a soy candle in orange blossom one go my fav scents

I dont usually buy anything but I sold all my perfumes I dont like and gave away some of the cheaper ones so I haven't got much now. bought the 4 pieces shay and blue tester collection. I know they are nice but I like to wear perfume a long time before I splash out. and I bought the l'occy soaps. happy

Most beauty products react badly with my skin so I don’t bother switching on.

Despite trying a tactful hint someone buys me expensive boxed sets every year and they are still lying in the cupboard. Such a waste of money but even the suggestion of a donation to a woman’s self help charity didn’t work.

I shopped with QVC for the first twenty years but came to my senses about five years ago and haven’t bought since, I did however buy a beauty product from Ideal World. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/ros...%2fen_GB%2f%24s%3drosalique&fh_sort=-stock_iw I can’t wait to get it, I’ve started to get a touch of high colouring and having done my research on the webternet I bought a couple because the price is great. I’ll send them back if it doesn’t work for me but fingers crossed :mysmilie_3:

Despite trying a tactful hint someone buys me expensive boxed sets every year and they are still lying in the cupboard. Such a waste of money but even the suggestion of a donation to a woman’s self help charity didn’t work.

Maybe you can donate the gifts?

send the stuff that you have to a women charity or a charity shop near you someone will benefit x

Latest posts

Back