Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_348: Lovehart. I would have thought that a treat every 3 months is actually quite reasonable, surely...
Thanks WS, but will you really be farting on a L'Occitane TSV that you like? Somehow it doesn't seem right... I bet it was all a joke to confuse LH...:mysmilie_61:

No it is not because it will not be the only thing that you buy will it.
Do you really want to spend that much money over the year. When you add it all up it is a lot of dosh.
As for Watersiren trying to confuse me that wouldn't be difficult at the moment:mysmilie_61:

Do you really want to spend that much money over the year. When you add it all up it is a lot of dosh.
As for Watersiren trying to confuse me that wouldn't be difficult at the moment:mysmilie_61:

Maybe you would like to re-phrase that. :mysmilie_697:

That is right actually... My clever plot is to get a second lot at TSV price and then possibly cancel the autodelivery... you see, I'm not completely reckless, only a little bit.:mysmilie_701:

That is right actually... My clever plot is to get a second lot at TSV price and then possibly cancel the autodelivery... you see, I'm not completely reckless, only a little bit.:mysmilie_701:

Well you can try to justify it SS but it won't wash with me. I have seen through your tricks. Just Fart on it.

I was seriously thinking about going for the L'occitane TSV on auto-delivery, until today. I have made a big decision - I am not going to buy any cosmetics or bath products for the whole of February.

There! I've said it. Now I just hope that i don't live to regret it - what w. February being the month of my B-day and Valentines etc.. not to mention L'O and LE TSVs.

I have been trying to use up existing shower gels, and it feels so nice to see a less cluttered bathroom that I think I will keep it that way. I have just come to the end of some Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerly which seemed to last for ages, and a L'occitane Vanila shower gel (helped by the fact that half the stuff seeped out after I had dropped the bottle!).

LE TSV is out of the window since I fell in love with A'kin - I ordered two of the sets from nutricentre flagged up by WS, and one w. the cleanser from QVC. The L'O TSV contains quite a lot of the shea butter stuff, which I am not sure I am that keen on.

Also, I have been splurging big time during December and January - so time for a bit of a detox.

I will see how long I last. Might have to keep myslef very busy on the 6th and 14th LOL!!!

You've made me sooooo happy LLE. That's music to my ears. Don't let me down now will you?

Latest posts

Back