1x 30ml Acacia Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Linden (Lime Blossom) Soap

Item 229659
1x 500ml Shea Body Lotion
1x 500ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
1x 250ml Frangipani Hand & Body Mousse
1x 30ml Frangipani Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Honeysuckle Soap

Thank you, tabatha. I bought the body mousse (new product) from their Brussels store before Christmas and it is gorgeous...the smell and texture... I could not recommend it enough.

The best L'O TSV ever, IMO.

Last edited:
I was so looking forward to this TSV but I'm a wee bit disappointed.

I have a body lotion in stock, not keen on the shower cream, the hand cream is a tiddler and I don't use solid soaps.

There's no pleasing some people. :mysmilie_17:

I have a body lotion in stock, not keen on the shower cream, the hand cream is a tiddler and I don't use solid soaps.

Do you have anyone particularly in mind, BG?

Same here! I was hoping for some shower gel and matching body lotion plus handcream and something else. I haven't used any of last year's solid soaps so I certainly don't need any more.

Oooo! If that is the TSV I would be very tempted. I love the shea body lotion & shower cream, and those new floral scents sound luvverly :)

I will be buying
no surprise there then!!
if its a choice I will go for the acacia option,if not I will order the auto delivery anyway,can always change my mind later

I held out (with great difficulty) from buying last year's auto delivery l'O TSv, and then bitterly regretted it all year. I have the Xmas one but have not used it yet. However, I was a bit annoyed recently, as two of my L'O shower gel bottles broke (amber and vanilla) one from the bottom, so about a third of the remaining shower gel seeped out, and one from the side. I am not particularly clumsy, but have dropped other shower/bath product bottles w/o breaking them. I think the plastic used by L'O is quite weak. Has anyone else had this problem?

That said, I like the sound of the valentines TSV, and will probably be going for it as I don't have any body lotions at present (boo hoo!) apart from Liz Earle, which I don't really like the smell of.

I bought the last TSV and have tried a few of the items. The honey and lemon shower gel is quite nice, but I'm finding it difficult to actually get the gel out of the bottle. It's really difficult to squeeze it especially with wet hands. Something's not quite right with the bottle design.

I won't bother. Last time I had an AD TSV which was similar to this and I ended up selling all the body lotions on the bay as it made me itch (think someone on ST.com said it contains mineral oil). I also have bars of soap left over from that TSV so can't see the pointin accumulating any more.

Am getting low on my handcream though and will probably look to try one of the new ones.

The L'Occitane shop in Belfast has had 25% off everything instore, not sure if it is still on though?

I have seen the mousse thing, its a metal pump comes in Ylang Ylang, Acadthing and Rose at £12.50. It looks like a foam when it comes out.

The L'Occitane shop in Belfast has had 25% off everything instore, not sure if it is still on though?

I have seen the mousse thing, its a metal pump comes in Ylang Ylang, Acadthing and Rose at £12.50. It looks like a foam when it comes out.

Did you try the mousse? I'm wondering how moisturising it is. I don't think I really need this TSV and it's not what I really want but whther I FART or not is a different matter!

Possible TSV / Auto Delivery ?

Item 229657
1x 250ml Ylang Ylang Hand & Body Mousse
1x 30ml Ylang Ylang Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Milk Soap

Item 229658
1x 250ml Acacia Hand & Body Mousse
1x 30ml Acacia Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Linden (Lime Blossom) Soap

Item 229659
1x 250ml Frangipani Hand & Body Mousse
1x 30ml Frangipani Hand Cream
1x 125g Bonne Mere Honeysuckle Soap

Thanks Tabatha!!

I wonder if these are going to be the follow up auto delivery ones, if so wonder what the first delivery/TSV will be!!!

..... However, I was a bit annoyed recently, as two of my L'O shower gel bottles broke (amber and vanilla) one from the bottom, so about a third of the remaining shower gel seeped out, and one from the side. I am not particularly clumsy, but have dropped other shower/bath product bottles w/o breaking them. I think the plastic used by L'O is quite weak. Has anyone else had this problem?........

Yes!!!

That has happenned to me with a cherry blossom shower gel bottle. It fell off the side of the bath, into the bath & the corner shattered. Also my mum has put her thumb through the side of both a cherry blossom shower gel bottle & body lotion bottle.

Email Customer Services & complain - we were both sent replacements. The emails weren't particularly apologetic, making it sound ike we were a bit heavy handed. But nonetheless, complain & hopefuly you'll get something in return.

Latest posts

Back