Beauty Excellence Awards 2021

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have changed it for you!
Thank you Sazza!
No real surprise winners...
Keeley preening when AY saying how she deserved the first award, how she's not been able to come over to the UK and work with anyone except over Skype. It's not as if she's the only one!
At least it was only an hour, and no cringe-inducing green room interviews as the guests gradually got trollied as the evening wore on... a real benefit of working from home in this case. Some categories had recorded acceptance speeches, which was much better, imo.

Looks like she's wearing an ordinary blouse with a long tulle skirt covering white shorts. People who know about Champagne would never ruin it by dumping a strawberry in the glass. It may be ginger ale, however.

I missed the voting and now I've missed the awards. I guess I'm a bit behind the times with all this.

One of you could have reminded me. Heartbroken here. 😭💔

Only joking 😉
You missed a block buster programme !

I predicted the winners, it's all the brands they want to push, I wonder if the votes we place are actually counted towards the winners?
I think it is all about the numbers. Their biggest sellers always win. Most of us will either vote for products we use, brands we use, guests we like - in that order, imo.
It would be interesting if they did an award based on average reviews or return rate 😈

Seeing her has made me search tulle skirts & I had no idea there were so many. I love skirts, buy far too many preloved ones & if I was thirty years younger I'd now be buying metres of net & asking for my sister's help in making one of these. AY is mid 50s & I don't think it's a good look for that age group.

Seeing her has made me search tulle skirts & I had no idea there were so many. I love skirts, buy far too many preloved ones & if I was thirty years younger I'd now be buying metres of net & asking for my sister's help in making one of these. AY is mid 50s & I don't think it's a good look for that age group.
Even with good legs, which she has, it isn't flattering, particularly due to where the lining cuts off.
It looks cheap with being so thin on the net/tulle layer.

Pity nobody rang in to ask what item number her outfit was. She probably shelled out a fortune on that for her big night. Money doesn’t equal taste unfortunately. It just offers more scope for disaster. It reminded me a bit of zoom meetings where someone has their nightie on with a shirt on top! To be fair to Alison she doesn’t have too many fashion faux pas but this outfit was a corker.

Did anyone see the message from Laura Geller?
Yes
Pity nobody rang in to ask what item number her outfit was. She probably shelled out a fortune on that for her big night. Money doesn’t equal taste unfortunately. It just offers more scope for disaster. It reminded me a bit of zoom meetings where someone has their nightie on with a shirt on top! To be fair to Alison she doesn’t have too many fashion faux pas but this outfit was a corkerI
I think her husband used to choose her clothes for on air at one time.

Latest posts

Back