Beauty Loves TSV 17/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hollywood Smoother Dermaplaning Device with 4 Additional Heads
Item Number: 402810
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

The Hollywood Smoother dermaplaning device uses sonic technology to help exfoliate away the top layer of your skin and reduce the appearance of peach fuzz, while encouraging the look of brighter, smoother skin. Complete with four additional blades, this innovative beauty tool can be added to your beauty routine to help you showcase your skin's natural radiance.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Hollywood Smoother and a pack of replacement heads directly from Hollywood Browzer you’d pay £69.99. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £26.08.

All about that base - if you're tired of your foundation clinging to dead skin cells and fine hair, the Hollywood Smoother helps to create a smooth, more-even base for make-up, letting you achieve a flawless finish. Going for a no make-up day instead? This device works to exfoliate away dull skin, leaving you with a natural lit-from-within glow.

No appointment? No problem - can't make it to your regular beauty treatments? Re-create a professional-style dermaplaning experience in your own home with the Hollywood Smoother, for that fresh-from the salon radiance.

Keep it going - with a pack of four replacement blades included, you can stay on top of your smooth complexion with ease. To replace, simply slide the head off with your thumb and discard, then slide the new blade into place and you're ready to go.

Colour crazy - whether you prefer classic monotone or a metallic flush, you can pick the Hollywood Smoother that really suits your personality. Choose between the classic clean finish of Pearly White or the modern glamour of Rose Gold.

• Up to 8000 vibrations per minute
  • Stainless steel edges with safety guards
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Not suitable for children
  • Power: requires 1 x AAA battery (included)
  • Hollywood Smoother (h x w x d): 58mm x 35mm x 17mm

Contains:

• 1 x Hollywood Smoother
  • 4 x replacement heads

How to use:

• Turn the power on
  • Lean the Smoother against your skin and use in short strokes
  • Do not use on raised areas like moles, blemishes or scars
  • To change head, use your thumb to slide off the old head and discard
  • Slide on the new head while your Smoother is resting in its packaging

I have seen a bit of the demo but I am not bothered with facial hair which does not show as it is fair.I do, being of a certain age have some stubborn hairs on my chin and deal with these with a disposable Bic razor I found in the drawer.Would this device be any different except for costing a great deal more?

I can’t work out if this is any better as a product, or better value over all (including going forward as you have to replace blades), than the Veet one. There’s not a massive difference in purchase price (well, not while this is a TSV) but the Veet replacement blades would presumably be easier to find on the high street. Then again, Veet seem to insist their blades are single-use but with the TSV, they are saying use till you notice less effective. They also flog an oil with the Veet one so that’s another expense. Anyone use either or have any thoughts?

Then again, I could stop thinking about it and not buy at all! I suspect it’s one of those things that I didn’t consider I could want or need until I saw it. I don’t have a particular problem with peach fuzz (I’m fair and not very hairy) but there's always room for improvement. Shall I just get on with my day and forget it?

I suspect Andik that like me it is not something we need to spend our cash on? For those with dark facial hair perhaps, but they probably have established other methods of dealing with it.I never like when you have to buy replacement parts/ lotions for devices.They are usually difficult to get &/or cost a fortune.

I suspect Andik that like me it is not something we need to spend our cash on? For those with dark facial hair perhaps, but they probably have established other methods of dealing with it.I never like when you have to buy replacement parts/ lotions for devices.They are usually difficult to get &/or cost a fortune.

As the day is wearing on, I’m convincing myself this is right.

And yes, the replacement blades for both makes seem to be about £5 each! Actually, Q are selling a pack of 12 of the TSV ones for £37.95 inc P&P.

I use the Lilibeth Brow shaper to sort my facial fuzz out, they are cheap enough and last for ages.

Just watched some of the presentation and it didn't impress! The woman who's company it was kept wafting that wand around above her actual arm and the model.... what a waste of time, doing it on her face, over a full face of make up and absolutely nothing appearing to be removed! Had they had a real, live demonstration, rather than manipulated videos I may have took a punt. I'm out!

Latest posts

Back