Beauty Loves with Dermaflash TSV 26/01/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They've had some pricey things on right after Christmas. Maybe folk got money for Christmas but the most I ever get is a tenner lol (and I don't have a problem with that at all).

CC

Dermaflash Tool & Accessories TSV 26/01/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402720

Dermatool TSV 1.jpg

Dermatool TSV 2.jpg

Dermatool TSV 3.jpg

Dermatool TSV 4.jpg

Dermaflash Luxe Facial Exfoliation & Skin Renewal System with Replenishment Kit
Item Number: 402720
QVC Price £229.00
Todays Special Value Price £129.96
P&P £2.95

Dermaflash Luxe FAQ

The Dermaflash Luxe device is a dermaplaning device created to help exfoliate your skin and remove facial hair that can act as a barrier to product penetration, and it comes with full and travel sizes of a pre-treatment cleanser and a post-treatment moisturiser. With two speed options to customise your treatment, a sleek exterior that looks beautiful on your dressing table, and a handy USB charger, this Dermaflash collection is a fantastic way to create a flawless-looking canvas for skincare and make-up.

How it works - combining gentle vibrations with a small blade to gently remove facial hair and dead skin, the Dermaflash Luxe works to exfoliate and revitalise your complexion in one smooth process - so you can look forward to a clearer-looking complexion. Opt for Speed 1 for a gentle exfoliation or select Speed 2 for a more invigorating experience.

Made for convenience - the LED battery level light indicates when you need to recharge your device, and the convenient USB charging cord makes it so easy to charge up. Plus, in a choice of five shades, you can select an on-trend colour that best suits your style!

It's so easy - slot this sleek device into your skincare routine just once a week to enjoy the look of smoother, softer skin that absorbs skincare serums and creams beautifully, and creates the perfect canvas for any make-up you apply.

Contains:

1 x Luxe Facial Exfoliation device
16 x Edges (disposable)
1 x Preflash Cleanser (30ml) - this gentle cleanser is enriched with green tea extract, plus ceramides, salicylic acid and vitamins A and E. Suitable for most skin types
1 x Preflash Cleanser (10ml)
1 x Postflash Moisturiser (30ml) - a soothing facial moisturiser formulated with glycerin, ceramides, sodium hyaluronate and resveratrol, plus green tea extract and caffeine
1 x Postflash Moisturiser (10ml)
1 x charging base
1 x USB cable

How to use:
Step 1 - Preflash:

The essential first step, developed to work exclusively with Dermaflash
Place a small amount of Preflash onto wet hands and create lather
Massage onto face, rinse well, and pat dry

Step 2 - Flash:

With a new Edge loaded, press power button once to activate gentle vibration
A second press delivers a more invigorating experience
A third press turns device off
Beginning in front of your ear at cheekbone, hold skin taut with finger from opposite hand
Hold your Dermaflash Luxe at a 45 degree angle
Using short, feathery strokes move over entire face

Step 3 - Postflash:

Massage a small amount of Postflash into skin to help hydrate and soothe after treatment
To dispose of single-use Edge, point top of device towards wastebasket and press eject button

Keep in mind:

Change your edges after each use
Use once a week for best results
Clean the device with soap and water once a week

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402720

Just had the midnight no-longer-launch show on (and off fairly fast as I just can’t watch Jill Franks for more than 15 mins before I can no longer cope... Man alive, she bores me to tears), and the Dermaflash lady looks SO familiar!

I’ve just googled to discover she’s called Dara Levy which rings no bells at all, so am wondering if she just looks a lot like someone else well-known (an actress maybe?)

Can anyone put me out of my misery?!

the amount of fillers and stuffing she's got in her face she would be hard to recognise

the amount of fillers and stuffing she's got in her face she would be hard to recognise

Her face can hardly move. This device is just another expensive gadget to end up in a drawer.
I still have my trusty derma wand from years ago.I hardly use it but still can’t bear to get rid.

The guest is not very gentle using this on the models ...

Far too expensive for what is basically a razor and how much do the replacement blades cost?

I only caught a bit before and the models faces looked really sore afterwards, in the video clip it looked like it took the models freckles off. I find this an absolutely ridiculous and expensive piece of beauty equipment.

Would regular hair removal result in the user looking like Chewbacca? Being shallow, & quite cruel, I was fascinated by the size of Ms Levy's earlobes, she must have lots of confidence to have such short hair & expose them to the world.

I've been dry shaving with my OH's Wilkinson Swords since I got made-over by a famous m/u artist in 2003 (can't name-drop as it's a bit outing). The first thing he did was dry shave me! And, wow, what a difference it made/makes (I'm a bit peach-fuzzy). He recommended WS over Gillette as most WS blades have teeny wires over the blades so no nicks.

I've been lazy sometimes (normally when i'm not well) and let it grow back. I does NOT grow back thicker or darker. The only difference I've noticed is my skin doesn't feel as soft if I haven't shaved. My OH has lovely soft skin after he's shaved and so do I :RpS_biggrin:

I have soft, clear skin with very few shallow lines that I put down to this.

I did a double take. At first glance I thought it was the Doll woman who had cut and coloured her hair brown. They must have the same dermatologist/ surgeon

The guest is not very gentle using this on the models ...

Far too expensive for what is basically a razor and how much do the replacement blades cost?

It would cost £377 for a year supply of blades! I don’t see why you can’t take the blade out, wipe it with alcohol and put it back in so you can use it at least twice!

I've been dry shaving with my OH's Wilkinson Swords since I got made-over by a famous m/u artist in 2003 (can't name-drop as it's a bit outing). The first thing he did was dry shave me! And, wow, what a difference it made/makes (I'm a bit peach-fuzzy). He recommended WS over Gillette as most WS blades have teeny wires over the blades so no nicks.

I've been lazy sometimes (normally when i'm not well) and let it grow back. I does NOT grow back thicker or darker. The only difference I've noticed is my skin doesn't feel as soft if I haven't shaved. My OH has lovely soft skin after he's shaved and so do I :RpS_biggrin:

I have soft, clear skin with very few shallow lines that I put down to this.

Do you do all of your face?

Would regular hair removal result in the user looking like Chewbacca? Being shallow, & quite cruel, I was fascinated by the size of Ms Levy's earlobes, she must have lots of confidence to have such short hair & expose them to the world.

I've always thought this Twi ! I have a monthly top lip wax, and I've noticed over the years that the some of the hairs do grow back like fuse wire. So I've totally steered away from full beard and face shaving for fear of ending up like a Yeti

I seem to have a cut-off point for peach fuzz just under my jaw and just below my eyes. I check in a 10x mag mirror and pluck anything I've missed (or epilate if I'm in a rush!).

I was wary myself about doing this when I first started but being curious (and defiant about the old wives' tale) I would do the hairiest bits and do them in rotation. I've had a few of those wires over the years - one white one smack in the middle of my cheek that popped up suddenly in my twenties that a decade of very regular plucking saw the demise of. I've had a few copper ones and a few more very dark thick ones grow on my chin and jaw in my early thirties, seven in all. I plucked those when I saw them but they keep coming back. One dark one grows at a slant so if I can't get to it with tweezers without damaging the skin, I shave over it so it exfoliates the skin and releases the hair.

These Magnificent Seven look blunter (but they're not really noticeable - I don't think they would be unless every hair I have was thick and dark like a man's) when I shave them but don't become thicker after shaving. Or multiply. I know exactly where they are so keep my eye on them as they shoot up several mm overnight, just like my old white one did. These must be freaks of nature as I don't have any other hair that grows like this.

I'd say that it you wanted to get rid of peach fuzz but are conscious it might be seen, try epilating first then run the razor over dry. The razor will take the fuzz really short and leave the skin fine and soft but the epilated hair won't grow back blunt. I honestly can't tell between razored and epilated growth as mine has always been that pale peach fuzz. I don't think I'd shave if I had very dark fuzz, though.

A few of my slightly younger friends have noticed increased fuzz as they're approaching menopause. They'd been using those little Flawless Touch battery razors but one now uses her partner's Remington and one dry shaves like me. Both said once they'd got used to "shaving" they could no longer be bothered to arse around with a tiddly shaver when a man's does it quicker. Both agree their skin looks much better without the fuzz.

If you decide to dry shave you don't need to press, just lightly stroke the blade. Too much pressure will cause nicks even with a wire-wrapped blade. I bought a cheap epilator from Lidl and prefer it on my face to the more expensive one I use for my legs so if you don't have one you don't need to splash out. Also, don't bother with the tiddly one-hair epilators that are sold as facial epilators. They take forever and do the same job as a full size one.

We women pay out for stuff marketed to us as prettier and more delicate but the mens' products are much better (and a lot cheaper).

I've always thought this Twi ! I have a monthly top lip wax, and I've noticed over the years that the some of the hairs do grow back like fuse wire. So I've totally steered away from full beard and face shaving for fear of ending up like a Yeti

Do you notice it's the same hairs every time?

Latest posts

Back