Beauty Loves with Illamasqua TSV 30/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Illamasqua 4 Piece Collection & Brush TSV 30/06/20 (Contents im guessing)

Skin Base Foundation & Face Brush RRP £29.50 + post
Skin Base Lift Concealer RRP £20 + post
Antimatter Lipstick in Midnight RRP £20 + post
Cream Blusher in Dixie RRP £23 + post

Attachments

• Illamasqua TSV 1.jpg
    Illamasqua TSV 1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 169
  • Illamasqua TSV 2.jpg
    Illamasqua TSV 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Illamasqua TSV 3.jpg
    Illamasqua TSV 3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Illamasqua TSV 4.jpg
    Illamasqua TSV 4.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Illamasqua TSV 5.jpg
    Illamasqua TSV 5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 136
Jeez just watched the video presentation
That lippy is soooo bright
a definite no from me - Shame as at £32 it a reasonable try me price

They had a counter in my local Debenhams for a few years the quality was good for their products. Loads of their products turned up in TKMaxx when they pulled out of department stores after being bought over.

I really dislike cream blusher, you are supposed to power over it. So either I forget altogether and have my loose powder already done or put it on and then after powder you can hardly see I have any blush on.

Illamasqua 5 Piece Make Up Collection with Bag
Item Number: 241364
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

This gorgeous five-piece collection from Illamasqua features the iconic Skin Base Foundation, a metallic Powder Eyeshadow, plus Glamore Lipstick and Cream Blusher in universally flattering shades, a Buffing Brush and a handy travel bag. Boasting high-performance cosmetics with an unbeatable colour pay-off, this versatile selection of make-up bag essentials will instantly upgrade all your favourite looks, from daytime glamour to evening drama.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this make-up collection (excluding the cosmetics bag) individually, directly from Illamasqua you’d pay £119. So to get all five pieces for our Today's Special Value price of just £32.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £82.07.

Foundation favourite - this collection features Skin Base Foundation, a much-coveted hero product from Illamasqua. With its high-coverage, yet easy-to-work-with formula, this foundation blends seamlessly into your complexion to create a flawless skin-like finish.

Harness the power of pigment - the colour cosmetics in this collection offer unrivalled pigmentation, helping you to achieve a high-impact look with even the smallest amount of product.

Give the gift of gorgeous - want to treat a beauty-mad friend? This collection would make an excellent present for a loved one, and with its sleek black travel bag, they can keep all their new products together, on-hand for any touch-ups.

Contains:

• 1 x Skin Base Foundation (30ml) in 4, 4.5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8.5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 or 16 - boasting buildable coverage that can be tailored to suit your taste and a matte finish with a slight sheen, this foundation works to create a flawless base. Blended with vitamins E, C and B, this formula will also help you to achieve healthy-looking skin.
  • 1 x Cream Blusher (4g) in Dixie - this warm coral hue is a beautiful colour that will suit all skin tones, and the lightweight yet creamy texture offers a radiant glow, helping to give you a feminine flush with a lit-from-with finish.
  • 1 x Glamore Lipstick (4g) in Glissade - a soft pink shade that can be built from a sheer to medium coverage with a satin sheen finish. Boasting a soft, creamy texture infused with vitamin E and castor oil that works to deliver moisture to your lips, this formula is easy to apply and pairs the colour of a lipstick with the comfort of a lip balm.
  • 1 x Powder Eyeshadow (2g) in Bronx - this highly pigmented golden bronze eyeshadow packs a punch, with a formula that can be sheered out to create a glossy wash of colour or built up for a high-drama metallic look.
  • 1 x Buffing Brush - from applying foundation to lightly sweeping bronzer and highlighter across your complexion, this versatile brush is a must-have for helping to create a long-lasting and polished finish. Features synthetic bristles.
  • 1 x black travel bag - whether you stash it in your handbag or pack it away for your next adventure, keep your favourite products to hand with this stylish travel bag.

I’d really like to try this brand but the colours are way too dark for me. Seeing it coming up, I went on one of those foundation matching sites where you put in ones that are right for you in another brand & in this brand it came up with 2 for me. The lightest in this TSV is 4 & the lipstick & blusher look way to dark as well. What a pity, I’d have bought had there been lighter offerings.

I did read that L’Oréal are removing the words lightening and Fair in the skincare and foundations in case it offends, wonder if other companies will follow.😊

Yes, the beige neutral-warm beige etc will be taking over with 1-12 upwards etc as the new branding. I did read a blogger state we are all a shade of beige. Some brands always did have names like that but QVC rarely gave the proper names when they sold foundation.

There is also a rethink from brands about the term anti-ageing as nothing will stop your ageing. The brands used the term anti-ageing as if their products will stop ageing and there is a problem with women ageing. So many brands are listening and changing to lifting and firming as the new term. Lancome/O'real famous for using teenage or 20-year-old models for their anti-ageing creams.

Last edited:
All brands will be following.

Skin lightening is illegal as involves bleach. In some Asians cultures, they believe beautiful women must have light-toned skin does not apply to men of course.

What is the definition of the word Fair?

You will get fair beige as the name from now on.

Latest posts

Back