• TSV 4.jpg
    TSV 4.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 108
Pop Sonic Set of 2 Leafbud Facial Cleanser
Item Number: 402801
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £2.95

Discover this duo of the Leafbud Facial Cleanser from Pop Sonic, a compact sonic cleansing tool that helps to remove make-up and break down the build-up of daily grime. The portable design means that you can keep your complexion looking smooth, balanced and deeply cleansed, no matter where you are.

Wash the day away - dual-sided, the Leafbud can be used either with your everyday cleanser for a deeper clean or as a massaging tool to help relax your skin after a long day. Promoting the appearance of a refreshed and more youthful-looking complexion, this two-in-one tool is a must have in any stash for taking your beauty routine to a new level.

Gently does it - with a unique shape designed to fit around the contours of your face, the Leaf Bud also boasts 1300 individual touch points crafted from soft food-grade silicone. Plus, offering 4,900 vibrations a minute, this cleanser boasts a light yet incredibly thorough cleansing experience that is suitable for all skin types.

Twice as nice - with this convenient duo, cleansing on-the-go couldn't be easier. If you're often away from home, this is the ideal skincare solution. Simply keep one in your stash at home and the other in your travel wash bag. Or, if you want to share the love, why not keep one for yourself and gift the other to a skincare-mad friend?

Pick your shade - add some colour to your beauty ritual with one of these four gorgeous options. For a classic option, go for Black, for a feminine touch, try Light Pink or Lavender, or go bold and bright with Hawaiian Blue.
  • Water-resistant
  • Facial cleanser (h x w x d): 6cm x 5.5cm x 2.5cm (2.4" x 2.2" x 1")

Colour options:
  • Hawaiian Blue
  • Light Pink
  • Lavender
  • Black

What's in the box?
  • 2 x Leafbud Facial Cleanser - individually boxed
  • 1 x instruction leaflet

How to use:
  • Dampen your face and apply your favourite cleanser
  • Turn on the Leafbud and use the front side to clean your face, starting from your forehead and working downwards
  • Rinse skin thoroughly and finish with remaining skincare routine
  • Use the back side for a gentle massage

All measurements are approximate

Despite the promise to myself not to add to the Q's profits I was tempted to get these, then I looked at the list of tat peddlers on today & snapped out of buying mode. Three screechy ones, followed by a simpering one, THEN Andi Peters & ending with Fibby, with others filling the gaps. I'm still curious about sonic cleansing so will look on eBay.

I’ve got something very similar to this one. Used it a few times and now don’t bother as it was a bit of a faff.

I had a Rio one first a one time only Q and now using a second one from Argos.
I prefer that the Rio charges via usb and is much larger

Last edited:
Wow
I‘m on my Rio first a one time only from Q second from Argos prefer that it charges via usb and is much larger

Yes the Rio one is good, the daughter in law has it and uses it almost every day. I’ve not channel hopped much today but from what I can gather, I might be wrong, but it looks like you chuck this in the bin when it runs out, no mention of charging of batteries which makes it worse than useless.

Wow

Yes the Rio one is good, the daughter in law has it and uses it almost every day. I’ve not channel hopped much today but from what I can gather, I might be wrong, but it looks like you chuck this in the bin when it runs out, no mention of charging of batteries which makes it worse than useless.
I’ve not watched but I think I heard perhaps it was 9pm something about changing the battery I checked out at that and seeing it so small plus having to buy two.
if you wanted one for each in a household why the heck would you have two the same colour

Would I be right in thinking that this wouldnt be any good for ultra sensitive skin? I'm Always very reluctant to try things as it takes forever for things to calm down again once the balance has been upset.

Latest posts

Back