• Revamp TSV 4.jpg
    Revamp TSV 4.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 115
Revamp 5 in 1 Purple Progloss Airstyle
Item Number: 402798
QVC Price £57.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

The Purple Progloss Airstyle is a 5-in-1 hair tool featuring a sleek purple design and features five interchangeable barrels for drying and styling, plus an oil-infused ceramic barrel to promote the look of smooth, glossy locks. Whether you want chic, tight curls or loose, beachy waves, the Progloss Airstyle from Revamp is all you need for getting a getting your hair on point no matter the occasion.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the 5 in 1 Purple Progloss Airstyler directly from Revamp you’d pay £79.99, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £36.06.

Smooth, glossy tresses - to promote ultimate smoothness and shine while helping to protect your hair, this clever beauty tool boasts a ceramic barrel infused with Progloss super smooth oils - a blend of keratin, argan and coconut oils, along with Ionic Jet technology that's designed to encourage more shine and less frizz.

A myriad of styles - create flawless waves, volume, curls, flicks, smooth finishes and more with the five interchangeable Hot Air Styling attachments included. From the Perfect Finish tong, featuring bristles that retract into the brush at the touch of a button and slides out to leave beautiful bouncy curls ideal for a special occasion, to the Rough Dry Concentrator, which focuses the air flow down the hair shaft for a high shine finish perfect for every day, there's an attachment for every occasion.

You're in control - on the comfortable handle you'll find three heat settings for Low, Medium and High heat and two speed settings for the utmost control, as well as a cool shot button to help give your locks real staying power.

• Suitable for various hair textures and lengths
  • Comes with 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
  • Hinged rear filter for easy cleaning
  • Long salon-grade 3m (9.8f) cable

Contains:
  • 1 x Purple Progloss Airstyle
  • 1 x 25mm Perfect Finish tong - a brush and curler in one, ideal for curls and waves
  • 1 x 19mm Tight Curl tong - for tight to medium curls
  • 1 x 32mm Bristle brush - for natural bounce and volume
  • 1 x Smooth & Shape brush - for quick smoothing and shine
  • 1 x Rough Dry Concentrator - for blow drying and creating a natural, glossy look
  • instruction booklet

Not impressed (n)

Why's that? Looks pretty good to me for the price for a change. Argos sell it and it's good reviews. Nice xmas gift for someone I'd have thought. If I was into styling my hair I think I'd be tempted but I only use a dryer on my hair if I've washed it and I need to go out. I usually let me hair dry naturally and comb out with a tangle -teazer brush. I use my jml wet/dry straighteners or my "hello kitty" crimper (both briliant products) if I want to make a really special effort. I have thick, medium length hair that is prone to frizz, it's straight but does have a bit of a kink in it, and annoyingly I have a "double crown" so it does do it's own thing. I do steer clear of barrel brushes for styling as I've had them caught in my hair in the past and it's not a lot of fun trying to get them out! Back in the 70's my mum had a similar thing by Remington -a dryer with attachments and it was so slow, you could've probably dried your hair quicker by blowing on it yourself...I'm sure they've come on since then...so this might be quite good.

I thought the presentation was very poor little detail about the item given. Jackie gave very little information as per usual, just spent the time pushing the price and how much of a good value the price point was. In my opinion the models seemed to be struggling and the effects they showed live seemed like they would soon drop.
Jackie said she had used it and her hair looked a right mess.
Sorry but nothing gave me any confidence to buy

Not impressed (n)

Sorry DG just seem the demo, and I agree. It looks like hard work, as in awkward to hold, slow to actually dry the hair ..and the results don't look great, in fact far from it. A couple of the model's hair looked dry and crispy after using it!...and yes the results didn't look as though they'd last very long. Check out the lass with the long dark hair..you can see her tugging on the bottom of her hair, surprised that wasn't edited out

Last edited:
Well I've ordered it having read reviews on various sites. I may regret it but will give it a good trial when it arrives and will report back what I think! My current air styler is years old and not working well lately so worth a try. I think any new hair styler needs practice to get a good result so I'll see how it performs when it turns up.

You've gotta hand it to Q - Their demos are brilliant at pouring cold water over any ideas we have of buying anything. I might have been tempted by that at the price, a one stop solution to drying and styling my hair, but I soon realised it would be quicker to dry your hair with a battery operated hand fan, and you'd end up looking more unkempt than you would if you left your hair wet and didn't bother to comb it. A MW tunic we all thought looked pretty decent, until we saw everybody looking like a sack of spuds.
What I can't fathom though, is the amount of folk who still buy after watching them! Nowt as strange as they say!

Latest posts

Back