Beauty Loves with Revamp TSV 18/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I ordered this TSV on 17th September and noticed that it was still in process yesterday and hadn't even been dispatched, no comunication from QVC so I phoned today to query it and was told that my debit card had been declined. I have spent far too much time on the phone with my bank today just to find it is QVC who are the problem.
I updated the Q website with my new details 2 weeks ago, same bank just a new card number as the other had expired. I have now cancelled the order in disgust and may well not bother again as simple tasks seem to be beyond them. I have shopped with QVC for many years and just feel frustrated with them especially the expensive postage rates lately.
I will just add that i have used my current new card twice online with other retailers and yesterday at my hairdressers with no problem at all.
Well that's saved me some money anyway!
Sorry for the rant but needed to offload.

Pandora, I had the same problem many years ago. Kept getting letters saying that they couldn't collect easy payments. I went to the bank who looked into it while i was there and said that the bank hadn't declined any payments and that it was a problem with QVC and possibly how they were inputting the details. I signed the letter and sent it back with a note attached saying it wasn't the bank and I haven't had a problem since. Though to be honest, I hardly buy anything now.

Thanks Glamourkitty that is exactly what my bank told me,but QVC still won't budge. Oh well their loss is my gain!

QVC is in the dark ages when it comes to getting a new bank card. I found that years ago, you can change to the new expiry date or new card on their site but no you still have to phone up and tell them as well. No other site seems to have a problem.

In April this year I managed to change my card details on their website, when my new one was issued. To be honest, I was very surprised I was able to do it because of the current pandemic, but mainly because their website usually gets a blip with something or other. Maybe I caught their tech team on a good day.

Well I ordered this TSV on 17th September and noticed that it was still in process yesterday and hadn't even been dispatched, no comunication from QVC so I phoned today to query it and was told that my debit card had been declined. I have spent far too much time on the phone with my bank today just to find it is QVC who are the problem.
I updated the Q website with my new details 2 weeks ago, same bank just a new card number as the other had expired. I have now cancelled the order in disgust and may well not bother again as simple tasks seem to be beyond them. I have shopped with QVC for many years and just feel frustrated with them especially the expensive postage rates lately.
I will just add that i have used my current new card twice online with other retailers and yesterday at my hairdressers with no problem at all.
Well that's saved me some money anyway!
Sorry for the rant but needed to offload.
Their services have declined. Once upon a time QVC would contact you if there was an issue with a card, so it could be sorted out quickly and easily.

It probably hasn't occurred to them that it's losing them sales!

I did at the time think that I would put my credit card on the site instead but then thought I prefer to pay with my debit card and if they don't accept that when i have used it with no problems with other retailers with no problem then I am not prepared to jump through hoops to buy from them. It is obviously just a small tech issue but prefer not to believe that the customer may be right not them!

I did at the time think that I would put my credit card on the site instead but then thought I prefer to pay with my debit card and if they don't accept that when i have used it with no problems with other retailers with no problem then I am not prepared to jump through hoops to buy from them. It is obviously just a small tech issue but prefer not to believe that the customer may be right not them!
Quite!
I know they have an issue with American Express too. Their systems are so antiquated, aren't they?

My vet has a notice up for over a year saying they cannot accept American Express. I remember it was something to do with the fee they charge the retailer?
Knowing QVC it's both the fee and the fact that they couldn't have adapted their system anyway.

Latest posts

Back