Beauty Loves with TIli TSV 19/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£20 box, free postage, they'll sell loads, and they do. We all know we might get one full size and the rest samples but its affordable and lovely to get in the post. If they bump up the price then even though it's good value they can't possibly sell as many as the taster boxes. I often buy two of the cheaper ones.

CC

£20 box, free postage, they'll sell loads, and they do. We all know we might get one full size and the rest samples but its affordable and lovely to get in the post. If they bump up the price then even though it's good value they can't possibly sell as many as the taster boxes. I often buy two of the cheaper ones.

CC

trust me if its like before they brought the last tili box to air the other boxes barely sold thats why they had to half price them

In this sort of offer you want a range of products which you may not already buy in small sizes so some you will discard, some you will go on to buy full sizes. Not large sizes that you may hate even taking in the price. Simple QVC.

trust me if its like before they brought the last tili box to air the other boxes barely sold thats why they had to half price them
I wouldn’t touch some of the recent offerings even at half price
So if other folk felt like myself it’s no wonder they were left
Unlike M&S advent calendars that fly

Latest posts

Back