Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Beauty Product of the month November is the SUPERSIZE Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream 30ml Free post & Easy Pays

SisterBliss

Beauty Product of the month November is the SUPERSIZE Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream 30ml Free post & Easy Pays
I have this, it's not very good at all. Keep thinking it's me just cos it's a Gat. product, but beginning to realise the product is shite. Certainly no coverage. Hands up who thinks this 'concealer' ? Will be demo'd on perfect/already concealed eyes? Grrrr. Perhaps botoxed, lip(etc) filled (I'm an actor, you know,) Jo?

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Ok right a month of Gatineau eye cream

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
I have this, it's not very good at all. Keep thinking it's me just cos it's a Gat. product, but beginning to realise the product is shite. Certainly no coverage. Hands up who thinks this 'concealer' ? Will be demo'd on perfect/already concealed eyes? Grrrr. Perhaps botoxed, lip(etc) filled (I'm an actor, you know,) Jo?
Which one? Both the models they seem to use are called Jo! One has lighter hair colour than the other.

Tinkywinky150

VIP Shopper
I had an email last night from Gatineau saying a Floracil duo was coming to QVC, but didn’t say if it was a TSV or BPOM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flonev

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks