Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Q, howzabout promoting some other brands?
Too much Elemis, too much balm...just too much!
Q are putting their eggs into too few baskets now.
Elemis, and other brands are using new fragrances in existing successful products to respond to Q's need for novelty. It probably helps to reduce the risks, but it results in a snore-fest offering which is unlikely to be as good for the skin as fragrance-free.

No doubt Elemis gave QVC the biggest deals and promos and people are buying.

So Elemis, okay we will give you this at 70% off the RRP you then sell at 40% off and we both win as we can shift thousands of units.
Manufacturers can put whatever RRP they like on a product.

So it can cost £1.00 to make a pot of face cream. manufacturer recommends they retail at £100 per pot but we will give you a 70% discount off the price we recommend and supply it to you at £30 per pot, you put it on a special bargain offer at 40% off the price we recommended so it's £60 a pot, you get your presenters to prey on the insecurities of your viewers claiming this is the new wonder cream, even though it's made in the same factory as loads of other wonder creams, and we will all be quids in.

Beauty Pick of the Month March

Elemis Supersize 200g Water Mint Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm £52.68 Delivered

Supersize of the Month March

M. Asam Retinol Intense Supersize 24 Hour Cream 150ml £31.98 + post
The cream is shite. It's not even 'real' retinol, itms. Better stuff at Superdrug, I reckon. That Guest is a pest.

The cream is shite. It's not even 'real' retinol, itms. Better stuff at Superdrug, I reckon. That Guest is a pest.
Well, that's not true. The cream contains a form of retinol if you look at the incis. The serum and the ampoules both do contain the pure retinol.

Well, that's not true. The cream contains a form of retinol if you look at the incis. The serum and the ampoules both do c

Well, that's not true. The cream contains a form of retinol if you look at the incis. The serum and the ampoules both do contain the pure retinol.
Well, that's not true.<<

>>The 'form' Is Retinyl palmitate, however which is a derivative of vitamin a, but in the weakest possible form, iirc. Too weak to 'do anything' & not the same at all - hence my use of the terms 'real retinol' & 'itms' in the post, because I didn't think I'd need to explain this.

BPOTM for April is Ultrasun Sun Protection Anti- Pigmentation Face SPF 50+ 150ml

SSOTM or Steal of Month is Philosophy Purity Cleanser (over a litre between two bottles)

Attachments

• 240989.jpeg
    240989.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 101
BPOTM for April is Ultrasun Sun Protection Anti- Pigmentation Face SPF 50+ 150ml

SSOTM or Steal of Month is Philosophy Purity Cleanser (over a litre between two bottles)

Ultrasun Now Live £49.98 Delivered https://www.qvcuk.com/Ultrasun-Sun-...duct.240989.html?productNumber=240989&sc=ISRC

Bwauty Supersize of the Month April (i think it isnt the philosophy)

Tan Luxe Supersize Gradual Tanning Lotion 1L £29.98 + post

Well the Philosophy is something this month according to Simon

'The offer is only going to be around for one day, but we have some smashers for the whole month. One that I know will be popular and certainly something I would recommend you look at is from Philosophy.

Philosophy are first and foremost a skincare company (I know you love their fragrances!) and their cleansers are highly regarded. Purity is a very aptly named formula as it works to really cleanse your face and leaves it feeling SO hydrated.

We have a bit of a special deal going soon with over a litre of the cleanser in a big and small bottle at an amazing price. Check it out here (the produce number will be 243166).'

Well the Philosophy is something this month according to Simon

'The offer is only going to be around for one day, but we have some smashers for the whole month. One that I know will be popular and certainly something I would recommend you look at is from Philosophy.

Philosophy are first and foremost a skincare company (I know you love their fragrances!) and their cleansers are highly regarded. Purity is a very aptly named formula as it works to really cleanse your face and leaves it feeling SO hydrated.

We have a bit of a special deal going soon with over a litre of the cleanser in a big and small bottle at an amazing price. Check it out here (the produce number will be 243166).'
I’ve been checking for this offer daily using the number Simon gave in his blog story but sadly not up yet. I wish I’d bought the purity offer when they were selling the 3 supersizes last year but missed it. I remember they did an almost 2 litre size but missed that too. I hope this one appears soon because I could do with a bottle ASAP

I’ve been checking for this offer daily using the number Simon gave in his blog story but sadly not up yet. I wish I’d bought the purity offer when they were selling the 3 supersizes last year but missed it. I remember they did an almost 2 litre size but missed that too. I hope this one appears soon because I could do with a bottle ASAP

thing is even if they post a number in the blog it can still be wrong & all that but the besst value purity item for now is this duo https://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-Li...leanser-946ml-Duo.product.242180.html?sc=SRCH

If you hang fire till Beauty Day at the end of the month, you might get a good deal on it then, like Sazza says Biagi mentioned a one day offer on it so I can only assume it’s that.

Latest posts

Back