Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have had buckets and buckets if different LG sparkles, and never used them. They are going in my beauty product clear out. I certainly won't be buying.

I've tried the eye revive mask and was very impressed so I am tempted. That said, I've got five unopened eye products in my stash so perhaps not...

(Minority view alert) I really like Prai for my neck cream but I wish they would stop with the bejewelled packaging. I find them quite busy** to handle and they don’t look any better than a standard tub imvho. I currently have the purple one from the last TSV on the go and don’t think it looks remotely classy.

**The iPad autocorrected to busy, but I can’t remember the adjective I wrote now!

(Minority view alert) I really like Prai for my neck cream but I wish they would stop with the bejewelled packaging. I find them quite busy** to handle and they don’t look any better than a standard tub imvho. I currently have the purple one from the last TSV on the go and don’t think it looks remotely classy.

**The iPad autocorrected to busy, but I can’t remember the adjective I wrote now!
Too much bling going on. Also, the stones fall off. A friend tends to buy the big sizes as she loves the neck cream but tells me she finds some stones laying in the bathroom.
The reviews for those blingy pots always seem to mention the embellishments coming off. I don’t get the point of them anyway. Obviously trying to make them a “cult” collectors item so people buy them all whether they need the cream or not.

I confess I have bought the big pot but only for the contents (unusually, I actually don’t have a stockpile of neck creams!) and I had a £5 voucher which expired last night so I’m content with that.

PS Mazza, were you going to say “bulky”?

Latest posts

Back