Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skinsense Overnight Leave-On Mask 200ml Supersize coming in oct

Skinsense.jpg

Beauty Product of the month November is the SUPERSIZE Perfection Ultime Miracle Eye Contour Cream 30ml Free post & Easy Pays

I have this, it's not very good at all. Keep thinking it's me just cos it's a Gat. product, but beginning to realise the product is shite. Certainly no coverage. Hands up who thinks this 'concealer' ? Will be demo'd on perfect/already concealed eyes? Grrrr. Perhaps botoxed, lip(etc) filled (I'm an actor, you know,) Jo?

I have this, it's not very good at all. Keep thinking it's me just cos it's a Gat. product, but beginning to realise the product is shite. Certainly no coverage. Hands up who thinks this 'concealer' ? Will be demo'd on perfect/already concealed eyes? Grrrr. Perhaps botoxed, lip(etc) filled (I'm an actor, you know,) Jo?

Which one? Both the models they seem to use are called Jo! One has lighter hair colour than the other.

Ok right a month of Gatineau eye cream

Guess who's back......? Uncle Knobhead!

Which one? Both the models they seem to use are called Jo! One has lighter hair colour than the other.

The one with the darker hair. She looks like she fancies herself somewhat & takes every opportunity to test the sound of her own voice....

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an email last night from Gatineau saying a Floracil duo was coming to QVC, but didn’t say if it was a TSV or BPOM.

Latest posts

Back