Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

April Beauty Pick of the Month

Ultrasun Sun Protection Megasize Anti- Pigmentation Face SPF 50+ 150ml £49.98 Delivered & 3 Easy Pays

April Supersize Pick of the Month

Color Wow Supersize Dream Coat Supernatural Spray 500ml £38 + £2.95 post & 2 Easy Pays

April Fool???
No surely these aren’t 2020 Pick Of The Months

Got to be an April Fools Joke

We have had these and similar over and over again :rolleyes::cautious::censored:(n)

I love that dreamcoat spray. But have just started a new supersize. And have also found some less successful spray which was abandoned in the cupboard, and can be used up in lockdown.

At the same time, I might actually pick this BPotM up - eventually I will go on holiday again... and I like the formula, even though I cannot bear Abi's on-screen persona (I hope she's not like this in real life).

At the same time, I might actually pick this BPotM up - eventually I will go on holiday again... and I like the formula, even though I cannot bear Abi's on-screen persona (I hope she's not like this in real life).

I read some of the reviews & it seems the formula has changed for the worse. the original was V thick - can it get any worse?

Wasn't gabby abi saying earlier this year they wouldn't be doing the anti pigmentation formula in large sizes after the 100ml because it's so so precious and hard to produce worth more than gold diamonds and Ruby's etc etc

Supersize of The Month

Ultrasun Sun Protection Supersize Body Tan Activator SPF 30 400ml £44.98 + post & 2 Easy Pays

Beauty Pick of the Month

Perricone Cold Plasma Plus+ CBD Serum 30ml £84.87 Delivered & 3 Easy Pays

So we have A C for yet another month, well I will not be listening to her, I use my remote every time she appear. Imo She is one boring and patronising person .

the supersize of the month is never on as much but as per usual ultrasun has a smaller season to sell so they have to cram the same amount they would spread all over the year into that small season thats why it seems like a lot

the supersize of the month is never on as much but as per usual ultrasun has a smaller season to sell so they have to cram the same amount they would spread all over the year into that small season thats why it seems like a lot

Supersize is on a lot, Dream Coat certainly was last month and the month before Philip Kingsley seemed to never be off the screen!!

Doesn’t “seem like a lot” it is a lot. She’s on more now than ever because QVC are mostly selling garden, cleaning and skincare/protection products because this is what they think they’ll sell the most of to try and recoup some of their losses, pure and simple.

Supersize is on a lot, Dream Coat certainly was last month and the month before Philip Kingsley seemed to never be off the screen!!

Yes you’re absolutely right, Dream Coat and Philip Kingsley were on every day, sometimes several times a day.

Latest posts

Back