Beauty Pick of the Month

Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser Supersize 400ml £47.94 Delivered

Supersize of the Month

Skinsense Supersize Anti-Ageing Revitalising Facial Serum 100ml £39 + post

Beauty Pick of the Month

Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser Supersize 400ml £47.94 Delivered

Supersize of the Month

Skinsense Supersize Anti-Ageing Revitalising Facial Serum 100ml £39 + post

Both of these have postage, so could the BPOTM not be this instead which has free P&P?

Last edited:
Can I say I bought this set some months back.

Full-size cleansing balm 100mls with an inclosed cleansing cloth £47 to buy on its own
Three extra cleansing cloths £18
Full-size Vit C Moisturiser 50mls £49

All for £60!

I really like this moisturiser I find it quite rich.

Her cleansing cloths are the bomb when they go off white I use them as cleaning cloths for the bathroom.

Can I say I bought this set some months back.

Full-size cleansing balm 100mls with an inclosed cleansing cloth £47 to buy on its own
Three extra cleansing cloths £18
Full-size Vit C Moisturiser 50mls £49

All for £60!

I really like this moisturiser I find it quite rich.

Her cleansing cloths are the bomb when they go off white I use them as cleaning cloths for the bathroom.
I lover her cleanser, purchased on the plane a couple of years ago & used on holiday, been buying the 15ml sizes when half price at M&S & put away for hols. Had a gift set off Hubby from TK for last birthday still to use.
I too use the cloths for cleaning the bathroom when finished!!

ml for ml

Full-size cleansing balm 100mls with an inclosed cleansing cloth £47 to buy on its own Cost £24.74
Three extra cleansing cloths £18 COST £9.47
Full-size Vit C Moisturiser 50mls £49 Cost £25.79

Worth £114 All for £60! So just over half price.

Emma was smart in realising qvc when used correctly can be a great launch pad for a brand and had always planned to get out, it was Caroline hirons that then sent it global

Quite a few brands have done that over the years. Pop up on QVC to build a customer base and get their name out there and move on. Very clever, the deals on Emma Hardie are excellent if you shop around. M&S do some really great kits now and then. I actually love quite a bit from Emma Hardie the face masks pink clay and the renewal one too. The moisturisers are excellent. I know Caroline Hirons always raves about the facial mist.

Beauty Pick of The Month July

Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme Rainbow 200ml £39.98 Delivered (Advanced Order for 13/07/20)

Supersize of The Month July

Tan-Luxe Supersize Anti-Age Rejuvenating Serum Facial Drop 50ml £31 + post

Beauty Supersize of the Month August (Could be a repeat of last years)

IT Cosmetics Supersize Full Coverage SPF 50 CC+ Cream 75ml (Last Year £40.98 + post & 3 Easy Pays)
Thanks for the heads up but all the same Could..... could..... could..
So no flipping could....More than flipping likely
:unsure: 😂:LOL:
It must get boring for you finding all the same stuff over and over again though

Which one is it? There are three different varieties of the CC Cream.:)

the standard one if it is cause this is last years but they might be a different one this year
1595874725036.png

The original one is the one I prefer, I'm less keen on the illuminating one. Has anyone tried the matte version? Not that I'm running out of foundation any time soon.

Latest posts

Back