Beauty TSV tomorrow?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

VALM

Registered Shopper
This may have already been mentioned however can anyone tell me what the TSV is tomorrow?

It'll probably be LCD lighted tweezers with built in mirror, epilator and face freezing technology. In a handy compact. Ideal for whipping out at ALL those xmas parties we are all going to be attending. Would also make an ideal teacher's gift, no doubt.

AKA crap ....

How right you were Mrs J!

Wonder if AY is presenting this tomorrow? The video showed someone plucking above their eyebrows and cutting their cuticles with scissors - I thought these were definite no-no's!!! :aargh:

Had forgotten about this until I turned QVC on this morning just before leaving the house. What tat!! Looks like someone in the craft dept. stuck those "crystals" on as well. Wouldn't mind but they're selling a Tweezerman set in the same show so why not have them for the TSV?

Who in their right minds would spend over £25 on such cheep looking rubbish. The guest hadn't even cleaned her nails they where filthy. Nothing puts me off more than dirty finger nails.

What a load of absolute :crap: anybody would be gutted to get that for Christmas :stir:

QVC is getting worse, at this rate I'll be saving a fortune and able to buy something decent, should it take my eye!:dance:

What a load of absolute :crap: anybody would be gutted to get that for Christmas :stir:

QVC is getting worse, at this rate I'll be saving a fortune and able to buy something decent, should it take my eye!:dance:

Eloquently put Jabba and I reckon it expresses all our sentiments.

tat in the extreme and too overpriced to put in the office 'Secret Santa'. I'd love to know exactly who'jumped to the phones' for that one. :) :lol:

Latest posts

Back